BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pistol case (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155615-pistol-case.html)

J Herring April 7th 13 05:49 PM

Pistol case

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 22:12:47 -0400, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

The soft ones fit nicely in my range bag.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

BAR[_2_] April 8th 13 12:35 PM

Pistol case

In article , says...

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Overkill for transporting a firearm.

Earl[_81_] April 9th 13 12:46 AM

Pistol case

J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

The soft ones fit nicely in my range bag.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

I agree and use them for my revolvers for the same reason. The hard
cases with the egg crate foam allow you to transport your semi-auto's
and extra magazines without them banging into each other.

Earl[_81_] April 9th 13 12:49 AM

Pistol case

BAR wrote:
In article , says...
J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Overkill for transporting a firearm.

John was referring to his Sig and the hard cases keep the firearm from
being damaged by the magazine(s).

J Herring April 9th 13 12:30 PM

Pistol case

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:49:19 -0400, Earl wrote:

BAR wrote:
In article , says...
J Herring wrote:
Here's one that's very nice...and cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...ing.gender=off

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!
I prefer hard cases from Doskocil, etc...

Overkill for transporting a firearm.

John was referring to his Sig and the hard cases keep the firearm from
being damaged by the magazine(s).

The soft cases in the URL have spaces to store the magazines, up to four, plus a slot for the
manual. They are foam lined, and open flat for ease of use.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.