Default Yet Another U.S. Navy Screw Up...Boating Related

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:23:32 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...besides "Meyer the Hank"

Ships Costing U.S. $37 Billion Lack Firepower, Navy Told
By David Lerman - Mar 28, 2013

Sounds a lot more like union shipbuilders screwed up.

In any case, why would we need a more potent ship. The liberal philosophy denies the existence of a
threat.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 09:24:42 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 02:02:46 -0400,
wrote:

His own advisory panel says they have people who are too dangerous to
release, they can't try and they can't deport. What would you do with
them?

Supermax. Nobody has ever escaped.

As soon as the hit US soil, a first year law student would be filing a
habeas corpus writ and we would have to turn them loose.

Because you said so I guess.

Because that DoJ study says so.

Cite?

That is why we just kill them now, no prisoners to have to deal with.
We should have killed those guys in Gitmo

You're not much of a human being if you are serious about this.

Poor phrasing, I meant the guys in Gitmo should have been killed
before they left Afghanistan, like we are doing now.

He went back on the public campaign promise

No he didn't.

Yes he did but just like ending the wars, it was a naive statement by
a guy who did not have a clue what he was promising could never
actually happen. It did give him a nice campaign sound bite tho..

And he's been trying. So you can fault him for believing that those on
the right wouldn't continue to this day to obstruct just about
everything he's tried to do.

He had both houses of congress for 2 years. Who was stopping him then?

Never heard of the fillibuster? Guess not, because you're ignorant.

Was closing Gitmo filibustered? Cite it.

It's Navy, so it is boating related... X ` Man[_3_] General 26 January 10th 12 09:56 PM
Boating related? John H General 0 April 27th 05 10:08 PM
( OT ) but boating related Jim General 4 April 5th 04 07:57 PM