Default Sig Sauer P250

Anyone know anything about it? Gander Mountain has it for about $575, including shipping.

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

On 3/20/13 5:32 PM, J Herring wrote:
Anyone know anything about it? Gander Mountain has it for about $575, including shipping.

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I know about it. Shot one. Didn't like it. Too wide, needed a trigger
job out of the box. Comes in several models with interchangeable pieces
and parts, but it sure isn't a gun for all seasons or reasons. Not
nearly up to the quality of SIG's more traditional offerings.

Perhaps if you posted info about what you intend to use the firearm for,
you might get some helpful advice.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:37:40 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/20/13 5:32 PM, J Herring wrote:
Anyone know anything about it? Gander Mountain has it for about $575, including shipping.

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

I know about it. Shot one. Didn't like it. Too wide, needed a trigger
job out of the box. Comes in several models with interchangeable pieces
and parts, but it sure isn't a gun for all seasons or reasons. Not
nearly up to the quality of SIG's more traditional offerings.

Perhaps if you posted info about what you intend to use the firearm for,
you might get some helpful advice.

What would you call the advice you just provided?

Oh, and by the way...the other day when I responded with an LOL to your post about not reading crime
reports, I was laughing at the comment after that. You informed me about all the gang activities in
my neck of the woods. I was laughing at your 'in depth' knowledge of gang activity in the
Springfield area - when you aren't interested in crime reports. :)

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

On 3/20/13 5:47 PM, J Herring wrote:
[...]

I'm not interested in crime reports per se, but I have been following
the activities of MS-13 and other Central/South American gangs as a
sociological cultural issue of interest. You wouldn't understand that,
but you might recall several times here I have mentioned my interest
since my undergrad days in what we called "nuts&sluts," but more
correctly, "Deviant Sociology." These gangs are active just a couple of
miles from where you live.

Oh...the "gun advice" was just my recollection of the firearm in
question. If you think it is suited for your unstated needs, go for it.
I got to handle and shoot a P250 and other SIG firearms in connection
with attendance at a two day IDPA course I took from SIG. I think it
might have been just before SIG started marketing the pistol, or right
afterwards. Something like that.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:02:10 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

[...]

Oh, now I understand. You follow the crime reports that pertain only to the gangs in which you're
interested. You should give this site a try: http://homicidewatch.org/suspects/

See how many suspects you know.

Oh...the "gun advice" was just my recollection of the firearm in
question. If you think it is suited for your unstated needs, go for it.
I got to handle and shoot a P250 and other SIG firearms in connection
with attendance at a two day IDPA course I took from SIG. I think it
might have been just before SIG started marketing the pistol, or right
afterwards. Something like that.

Well, based on your advice, I ordered the gun last night. Should arrive in four or five days.

Salmonbait

On 3/21/13 9:16 AM, J Herring wrote:
[...]

Thus proving the wisdom of the adage, "A fool and his money..."

In article ,
says...

Anyone know anything about it? Gander Mountain has it for about $575, including shipping.

Salmonbait

I want to get a Sig 238.

My next purchase is going to be a G23.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:26:39 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

Anyone know anything about it? Gander Mountain has it for about $575, including shipping.

Salmonbait

I want to get a Sig 238.

My next purchase is going to be a G23.

Yes, instead of donating the money to a charity of your choice, you'd
rather give it to a gun company that doesn't give a **** about you.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:26:39 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

Anyone know anything about it? Gander Mountain has it for about $575, including shipping.

Salmonbait

I want to get a Sig 238.

My next purchase is going to be a G23.

Gander Mountain has some Sigs, but not the 238. Keep checking them though. They change their
inventory pretty rapidly. They don't list Glock in their list of Brands, so I assume they have none
in stock, although it could be they don't carry the brand.

http://search.gandermountain.com/?Ne...e=New-Firearms

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

TV or Sig Sauer? Who cares? jps General 66 September 5th 12 01:33 PM
I like Krauses, sig. line. TopBassDog General 1 September 17th 11 02:08 PM
Like my new sig Capt. Neal® ASA 2 April 16th 05 01:00 PM
My New Sig. Capt. Neal® ASA 2 March 18th 05 01:35 AM
Gaynz's new sig . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 6th 05 06:45 PM