Default Good Christian Upbringing

"Urin Asshole" wrote in message

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:59:48 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Urin Asshole" wrote in message
.. .

Women barely have the right. It's being eroded every day. Of course,
****forbrains like you don't actually know that because you watch
fake
news. I mean fox news.

-------------------------------

You forgot three or four "****s".

I was having a good day.

Here's to many more ....

On 3/14/2013 12:07 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:12:13 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 3/13/2013 10:26 AM, J Herring wrote:

And from where do those without the benefit of a religious upbringing acquire their basic values?

You really don't know?

From empathy, compassion, logic, rational thought, real world
consequences, examples from family and community, etc.

How did you decide which religion was correct and what dogma to obey?

Yes, I know, that's why I asked the question after jps had slammed religion.

Your question makes assumptions.

Yes, it assumes you've made conscious decisions and that you're not
non-religious. Are they wrong?

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:26:50 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 3/14/2013 12:07 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:12:13 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 3/13/2013 10:26 AM, J Herring wrote:

And from where do those without the benefit of a religious upbringing acquire their basic values?

You really don't know?

From empathy, compassion, logic, rational thought, real world
consequences, examples from family and community, etc.

How did you decide which religion was correct and what dogma to obey?

Yes, I know, that's why I asked the question after jps had slammed religion.

Your question makes assumptions.

Yes, it assumes you've made conscious decisions and that you're not
non-religious. Are they wrong?

More assumptions. Ask the questions without the assumptions. You figure them out.

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

'Christian' Righties take one up the... X ` Man[_3_] General 9 June 1st 12 01:18 AM
More Christian Values? Harryk General 10 July 26th 11 12:00 AM
Cheap Christian Bernard Watches Armeline Watches - Christian BernardWatches Armeline Watch Cheapest [email protected] General 0 April 28th 08 03:59 AM
Cheap Christian Dior Watches La D De Dior Watches - Christian DiorWatches La D De Dior Watch Cheapest [email protected] General 0 April 28th 08 03:23 AM
OT Christian Conservatives [email protected] General 15 October 21st 05 05:43 PM