Sailing For The Sea

Default NGO needs volunteer skippers for research.

Dear friends
SFTSinternational is worldwide looking for skippers that would like to take
part in marine research projects.

Membership in SFTSinternational is free of charge.

Visit our website at www.sailingforthesea.com , where you can read about
our work and get intouch with us about additional questions and for
registration of membership.
Become a skipper who is "Sailing For The Sea"

www.sailingforthesea.com
N.B.:We are also looking for administrative volunteers for various
departments.
N.B.B.:Our NEWSLETTER appears twice a month on our website.