Default We kill 'suspects' with Hellfire missiles, but..

....ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

On 3/8/13 10:39 AM, J Herring wrote:
...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait
--

Maybe Dick Cheney will waterboard him.

You really are well into senility, Herring. When is Mrs. Herring going
to commit you to a nursing home so she can get on with her life? Isn't
there one right up the street from you, so to speak, and across from the
Springfield Mall?

On 3/8/2013 10:44 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 3/8/13 10:39 AM, J Herring wrote:
...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait
--

Maybe

Maybe what? Why won't you answer John's question?

In article ,
says...

...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait

Just what, besides your hatred, is wrong with that?

On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:39:39 -0500, J Herring
wrote:

...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait

It's called justice not revenge. Let him sweat out his life in a
SuperMax. I'd say give him some yard privileges and see how he does.
Sounds about right to me.

wrote:

...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait

I suppose the real question is if we have enough evidence to convict
him of anything in a US court.

They are still fooling around with Jodie Arias and she admits to
shooting her boyfriend twice and stabbing him 21 times almost cutting
his head off.

That'll teach him to break up with her.

wrote:

...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait

I suppose the real question is if we have enough evidence to convict
him of anything in a US court.

They are still fooling around with Jodie Arias and she admits to
shooting her boyfriend twice and stabbing him 21 times almost cutting
his head off.

You're comparing someone who caused the deaths of thousands to some
nut case who took 23 attempts to get it right?

On 3/9/2013 11:03 AM, wrote:

wrote:

...ship known terrorists to this country for 'trial'.

Just how stupid is the dumb **** running this country?

http://tinyurl.com/azy8ez2

Salmonbait

I suppose the real question is if we have enough evidence to convict
him of anything in a US court.

They are still fooling around with Jodie Arias and she admits to
shooting her boyfriend twice and stabbing him 21 times almost cutting
his head off.

You're comparing someone who caused the deaths of thousands to some
nut case who took 23 attempts to get it right?

Actually the case against OBL's son in law is a little more ambiguous.
This is another Tokyo Rose deal. The main thing this guy did was make
tapes that were shown on Arab TV. It is yet to be seen if he actually
planned or was involved in any terrorism himself.

The biggest complaint I have heard is that he will not be interrogated
now since he was Mirandized. The things of interest would be about
the Iran connection to Al Qeada, since he lived there for some years.

If he is of no use to inintelligence,then he should be marinized like
his FIL.