Default perfect cruise for Johnny..

On 3/4/2013 9:19 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 3/4/13 9:11 AM, Gogarty wrote:
In article ,

says...

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 10:46:29 -0500, Gogarty wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:57:36 -0800 (PST), True North

wrote:

On Friday, 1 March 2013 15:50:10 UTC-4, True North wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/busines...pes-for-titani

c-
ii-ma
iden-voyage-in-2016

todays update......
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...s-titanic-repl

ic
a-h
alifax.html

Nah, I think I'd rather take this guy to Europe:
http://tinyurl.com/aeegdow

It's a real (not 'Wedding Cake') ship, leaves Galveston 18 May and
arrives

in
Barcelona a couple
weeks later. Then it cruises the Mediterranean for a while.

Probably be a lot safer than something made in China. Do you reckon
WalMart
will
be selling tickets
for the Titanic II ?
--
Salmonbait

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

I hope you won't mind being flooded with Disney stuff.

??? We've been on Disney cruises, and I don't see the problem.
They're not

near
as 'flooding' as
Omaha Steaks, for example, or ESAD, for that matter!
--

I am too old for MIckey Mouse even if he did start out as Steaboat Willy.
Felix the Cat is mmore my speed.

Mickey Mouse is *perfect* for Herring.

So, what is wrong with him liking the Disney Cruises? What do you
like... I saw a pic of you and your thumb on vacation once, looked like
the most boring place on earth...

wrote:

[...]

Mickey is making money hand over fist. How you doin?

wrote:

[...]

Could be, but the Disney Magic is a beautiful liner that sails the oceans! We thought we'd be too
old on our first trip, but we had a blast. Will definitely do it again.

Where's Johnny? North Star General 10 June 28th 12 08:33 PM
Some good news for Johnny Don White General 4 October 6th 09 09:03 PM
For Johnny.. Don White General 1 July 20th 09 12:07 PM
Where's Johnny Appleseed? Don White General 1 May 28th 07 11:53 AM
Goodnight, Johnny. Capt. Neal® ASA 31 January 26th 05 07:30 AM