Default really...

If you cut your family budget, you might shave your cable bill and stop
eating out. If they were going to shave your family budget they would
sell your dog and tell you the kids can't go to college! This is
ridiculous, stop campaigning and get back to work... it doesn't have to
go down this way.

On 2/27/13 11:10 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
If you cut your family budget, you might shave your cable bill and stop
eating out. If they were going to shave your family budget they would
sell your dog and tell you the kids can't go to college! This is
ridiculous, stop campaigning and get back to work... it doesn't have to
go down this way.

Are you being blackmailed again?

On 2/27/2013 11:12 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/27/13 11:10 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
If you cut your family budget, you might shave your cable bill and stop
eating out. If they were going to shave your family budget they would
sell your dog and tell you the kids can't go to college! This is
ridiculous, stop campaigning and get back to work... it doesn't have to
go down this way.

Are you being blackmailed again?

Yes, we all are.. The President came up with a plan that cuts the most
essential things in our government while all the time never trying even
once to avert the disaster. He is saying if he doesn't get to change the
rules and double down on taxes he is going to let all the illegals out,
fire teachers, doctors, daycare workers etc and won't even let the
departments decide where to cut. This is blackmail of the treason
persuasion...

On 2/27/13 11:21 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

I would have preferred that he dumped all the cuts on the DoD. Oh, and
he has worked very hard to divert the disaster, but it seems the Repugs
are determined to force the cuts on needed services and those who
provide them. So sorry.

Got a flight to Boston next week...hope the airports aren't much worse
than usual. If it were just to New York, I'd ride the rails.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:32:33 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Oh, and
he has worked very hard to divert the disaster

====

It was his idea.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Price-Politics-Bob-Woodward/dp/1451651104