Default ****y Beer Gets...****ier?

In article ,
says...

On 2/27/2013 12:25 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/27/13 12:14 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:38:53 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Boxer said he has
evidence to corroborate the former employees' allegations, but stopped
short of saying the beers had been independently tested.

That would seem to be the first step. Checking the alcohol content is
a trivial process. I wonder why they did not try to get independent
analysis.

I always assumed the bottle cost more than the beer and the contents
was pennies to them anyway

I know nothing about beer brewing or the expense attached to commercial
beer brewing. I do know the few times I "taste-tested" Bud's U.S.
brands, I thought they were ****y. A decade or so ago, I was at a
pavilion in Orlando, maybe at SeaWorld, where the makers of Bud were
offering free samples of all their beers. It was very hot that day, and
I got in line a few times. I didn't like any of the offerings.

It's not a snob thing. I'm not much of a beer drinker. If I have a beer,
and I have a choice, I'll pick a Mexican or Japanese beer. I did have a
favorite "local" beer from Mexico, which is the only place I've ever had
one, but I read somewhere the brand was "absorbed" by a bigger brand in
that country.

Cool story bro! However, it doesn't answer the question why they didn't
do a quicky check on the content? Guarantee if you were on scene, there
is something the union is looking for, it's not getting.

Uh, you insane twit, it's not up to the union to do "quality checks" nor
is the recipe or contents of the beer. How freakin' insane ARE you?

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 12:04:13 UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
snip..
Uh, you insane twit, it's not up to the union to do "quality checks" nor

is the recipe or contents of the beer. How freakin' insane ARE you?

This Snottie presents as a semi-retarded person.
It has to be that or he is just trying to stir up trouble in the newsgroup by saying outrageous idiotic things which he knows less than nothing about.
I wish we could enforce a needed rule that you would have to own a boat..or have an interest in boating before disrupting this newsgroup.

On 2/28/13 11:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 28 February 2013 12:04:13 UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
snip..
Uh, you insane twit, it's not up to the union to do "quality checks" nor

is the recipe or contents of the beer. How freakin' insane ARE you?

This Snottie presents as a semi-retarded person.
It has to be that or he is just trying to stir up trouble in the newsgroup by saying outrageous idiotic things which he knows less than nothing about.
I wish we could enforce a needed rule that you would have to own a boat..or have an interest in boating before disrupting this newsgroup.

Or have a three digit IQ...

On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 13:25:02 UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/27/13 12:14 PM, wrote:

[...]

Funny...way back in the day we used to laugh at the little yanke sailors who'd get buzzed off a few of our beers.
At that time 'merican beer was ****y and ours... a man's ale supposidly a couple percent more alcohol.

On 2/27/13 12:14 PM, wrote:

[...]

The only " ****ing " you do, is in the Depends that you wear due to
old age incontinence.

On 2/27/13 12:14 PM, wrote:

[...]

At east now, he has a legitimate excuse for peeing his pants.

On 2/27/13 12:14 PM, wrote:

[...]

That should be least.

On 2/27/13 1:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:25:02 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/27/13 12:14 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I am drinking PBR these days but if I want a Mexican beer I will go
for Modelo or Dos Equis.
The best beer I ever had was Gallo in Guatemala but we had been
walking in the rain forest for a couple hours when we stumbled into a
little store. That may have shaded my opinion. I have no idea how much
two cost because I only had a 5 (US) and they did not have enough
money in the store to make change. I told them to keep the 5. They
gave us 2 more for the road. I saved a bottle as a souvenirs and it is
in my tiki bar

Hmmm. I've enjoyed a Pabst from time to time. I understand from friends
who have been to Cuba recently that the Cuban beers are "tasty." Dos
Equis is one of my favorites. I like Corona, too, and Peroni from Italy,
but the reality is I probably only have a six pack and a half of beer a
year.

99 bottles of beer on the wall...99 bottles of beer.. Hadenough General 0 February 12th 11 12:49 AM
brazi beer ad Calif Bill General 3 August 28th 08 06:52 PM
HURRAY BEER! [email protected] General 0 August 13th 08 10:19 PM
About beer.... Tim General 49 May 26th 06 01:46 PM
Beer Joe ASA 1 January 21st 06 11:19 PM