Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Historically accurate?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel ,"Pick up your shovels, mount
your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land". Nearly 75 years ago, (when
Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said". Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a
Camel, this is the Promised Land". Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised
the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about
Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc
..... I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in
Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Folks, we're screwed.
--
Salmonbait

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

How To Get Accurate GPS virig General 1 October 26th 07 09:27 PM
How To Get Accurate GPS virig General 0 October 26th 07 09:28 AM
Accurate 1 year prior to the actual event *JimH* General 13 September 9th 05 10:03 PM
The Capn Voyager, How accurate? Steve Electronics 5 September 12th 03 05:00 PM