Default Another First!

"ESAD" wrote in message
m...

On 2/11/13 1:01 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:31:45 -0800, jps wrote:

Wow! First shooting of the week. Guess the armed guards at the
entrance and the scanners didn't work.

What now, NRA? More guns and scanners?

How about a law that says 'no shootings unless authorized by TSA'?

What would be your solution, jps? Amend the Constitution, search out and
seize all individually
owned firearms?

Or pretend that pointing out shootings on rec.boats is an important thing
to do. Perhaps you should
add Canadian and Mexican shootings to your postings.

Salmonbait

What is your solution?

His solution is, of course, more guns.

--------------

Does not take guns to murder. Our friends daughter was kidnapped, tortured
and murdered 10 years ago. The make and female were captured and have been
on death row for years. No gun used by the perps. A gun carried by Vanessa
might have saved her life. The point is that there are lowlifes out there
who do not care if guns are outlawed, they will still find a way to harm and
kill. England has lots of not gun murders. And guns are not that hard to
obtain for the criminal element according to Scotland Yard studies. Our
murder rate would actually be pretty low if we discounted Thug on Thug
killings. The drug wars are a war, and mostly between competing drug
suppliers. Legalize most drugs, and the murder rate would drop
precipitously. As to the school shooters, etc. We have not real
psychological health system and most of that is not very good. Other than
administering more drugs, there does not seem to be cures. Also the Thug
and Thug culture, is a massive breakdown of family and societal mores.

On 2/13/2013 2:05 PM, Califbill wrote:
"ESAD" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, and you got guys dressing up like the joker and guys writing
twenty page manifestos on Facebook and the administration doesn't see
the connection between the entertainment media and murder... cause
entertainment media (ie zukerberg et al) gave them so much vacation money...

In article ,
says...

"ESAD" wrote in message
[...]

I know of no one who has said that it takes a gun to murder. BUT, the
facts are that more murders in the U.S. by far are committed with guns.
Also, most gun crimes are with guns that are either stolen, borrowed or
otherwise taken from lawful owners.
Tim Tim is offline

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... You have to have your
parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion..

i don't think that request is anything unreasonable.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:45:17 -0500, Salmonbait
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:31:45 -0800, jps wrote:

Wow! First shooting of the week. Guess the armed guards at the
entrance and the scanners didn't work.

What now, NRA? More guns and scanners?

How about a law that says 'no shootings unless authorized by TSA'?

What would be your solution, jps? Amend the Constitution, search out and seize all individually
owned firearms?

Or pretend that pointing out shootings on rec.boats is an important thing to do. Perhaps you should
add Canadian and Mexican shootings to your postings.

Salmonbait

Guns and stupidity don't mix and we've got plenty of both in this
country. Rec.boats is example enough. You wingers don't have a
****ing clue.

I've been telling you assholes this was a problem for several years
now but I'm being dismissed as a whiner? Would you call me a whiner
if your kid or grandkid were among the dead in Newtown?

Silly jerks. Pull your heads out of your asses and take a breath of
air.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
[...]

You need anger management, I'm glad you surrendered your gun while you
still had some means of sanity.

wrote:
[...]

Don't take him seriously Tim, he is just trolling, probably still has a
gun. Look at the shootings, so many in gun grabber states...

wrote:
[...]

And Snotty starts his day with another of his typically moronic statements.

wrote:
[...]

It seems perfectly appropriate to be really upset at the number of
gun-caused murders in this country. If you are not really upset, then
there is something wrong with you.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
[...]

It's very upsetting, Harry. but not to the point of drama. People live
and people die.I''m aware of what the murder rate is especially in my
state. But John had a valid question, What would JPS suggest doing
about it. Instead of a a comprehensive answer he gets cussed,
insulted and demeaned.

So...