Default blackmail..

On 2/4/13 7:57 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2013 8:02:32 PM UTC-4, BAR wrote:
In article ,

says...

In article ,

says...

I need contact info for Dr. Grear at work, and I need to know what the

local law enforcement is in harrys neighborhood. He thinks he can

blackmail me but after consultation with my family, we feel that

exposing him as a blackmailer is the way to go since the info he is

blackmailing me with is common knowledge outside of rec.boats, the

asshole just doesn't do his homework..

Thanks...

BWAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Just call up the Calvert County Sheriff and file a complaint.

http://www.co.cal.md.us/index.aspx?nid=368

Snottie doesn't want to have much contact with the law. They just might enter his name in their data base and get quite a surprise.

Snotty the Psychotic has claimed several times in this newsgroup he has
contacted the local police in my area. Well, turns out he didn't even
know who to contact. On the other hand, somewhere in the office of the
local police there is or was a file folder on Snotty, his threats, and
the home visit report and other written contact with the locals in his
area when he previously made threats.

On 2/4/2013 8:14 PM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Yeah, and that report contains a huge file of pages of your best prose
for them to help understand the stalking aspect, that's why of course
they left here a couple minutes after seeing it...

On 2/5/13 9:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

He thinks he can
blackmail me but after consultation with my family, we feel that
exposing him as a blackmailer is the way to go since the info he is
blackmailing me with is common knowledge outside of rec.boats, the
asshole just doesn't do his homework..

Thanks...

BWAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Just call up the Calvert County Sheriff and file a complaint.

http://www.co.cal.md.us/index.aspx?nid=368

He knows that, if not a complete fool, but he's insane, this **** is in
his head only. It didn't happen.

He is a complete fool and he is insane.

That's the part that is troubling, the insane bit.

I've never had any contact with any of his family members, and the only
contact I've had in years with Snotty is right here in wrecked.boats.
But he is out of his mind, and what he may have conjured up might drive
him towards some sort of violence.

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:35:41 -0500, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

I need contact info for Dr. Grear at work, and I need to know what the
local law enforcement is in harrys neighborhood. He thinks he can
blackmail me but after consultation with my family, we feel that
exposing him as a blackmailer is the way to go since the info he is
blackmailing me with is common knowledge outside of rec.boats, the
asshole just doesn't do his homework..

Thanks...

======

No matter what issue you have with Harry it is not appropriate to
involve one of his family members. That's why I have not posted any
information about his ex-wife, attorney, etc. even though I have all
of that. If you have a legitimate criminal issue the only
appropriate venue for discussion is with a law enforcement agency.

wrote:

I need contact info for Dr. Grear at work, and I need to know what the
local law enforcement is in harrys neighborhood. He thinks he can
blackmail me but after consultation with my family, we feel that
exposing him as a blackmailer is the way to go since the info he is
blackmailing me with is common knowledge outside of rec.boats, the
asshole just doesn't do his homework..

Thanks...

======

No matter what issue you have with Harry it is not appropriate to
involve one of his family members. That's why I have not posted any
information about his ex-wife, attorney, etc. even though I have all
of that. If you have a legitimate criminal issue the only
appropriate venue for discussion is with a law enforcement agency.

He is blackmailing one of mine...

wrote:

I need contact info for Dr. Grear at work, and I need to know what the
local law enforcement is in harrys neighborhood. He thinks he can
blackmail me but after consultation with my family, we feel that
exposing him as a blackmailer is the way to go since the info he is
blackmailing me with is common knowledge outside of rec.boats, the
asshole just doesn't do his homework..

Thanks...

======

No matter what issue you have with Harry it is not appropriate to
involve one of his family members. That's why I have not posted any
information about his ex-wife, attorney, etc. even though I have all
of that. If you have a legitimate criminal issue the only
appropriate venue for discussion is with a law enforcement agency.

He is blackmailing one of mine...

Bull****. I've never had any contact with any family members of yours.
None. Never. I don't know their phone numbers or email addresses. You
are full of ****, as usual.

wrote:

[...]

I will let Wayne decide if he wants, I offered him to email me... you,
**** you, you are worse that even I expected...