Tim Tim is offline

Default The Truth!

This not only applies to Facebook, but also most of Usnet, and a lot
here in rec.boats...

http://www.maniacworld.com/Welcome-to-Facebook.html

On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
This not only applies to Facebook, but also most of Usnet, and a lot
here in rec.boats...

http://www.maniacworld.com/Welcome-to-Facebook.html

I know your post was meant to be funny and it was, but maybe you need to
communicate with a better class of friends on FB. I have a lot of FB
friends but only about 60-65 of them are close friends, many of whom
I've known since junior high and high school. We all know each other
very well, and I meet up with bunches of the Connecticut ones each year.

I visit rec.boats mainly to see what the couple of crazies here are
doing, and to stay in loose touch with a couple of old buddies. This
usenet group is pretty much a dead horse, and certainly not a place to
share boating fun.

On 2/2/2013 6:37 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
This not only applies to Facebook, but also most of Usnet, and a lot
here in rec.boats...

http://www.maniacworld.com/Welcome-to-Facebook.html

I know your post was meant to be funny and it was, but maybe you need to
communicate with a better class of friends on FB. I have a lot of FB
friends but only about 60-65 of them are close friends, many of whom
I've known since junior high and high school. We all know each other
very well, and I meet up with bunches of the Connecticut ones each year.

I visit rec.boats mainly to see what the couple of crazies here are
doing, and to stay in loose touch with a couple of old buddies. This
usenet group is pretty much a dead horse, and certainly not a place to
share boating fun.

yeah, yeah, yeah......

On 2/2/13 6:39 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/2/2013 6:37 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
This not only applies to Facebook, but also most of Usnet, and a lot
here in rec.boats...

http://www.maniacworld.com/Welcome-to-Facebook.html

I know your post was meant to be funny and it was, but maybe you need to
communicate with a better class of friends on FB. I have a lot of FB
friends but only about 60-65 of them are close friends, many of whom
I've known since junior high and high school. We all know each other
very well, and I meet up with bunches of the Connecticut ones each year.

I visit rec.boats mainly to see what the couple of crazies here are
doing, and to stay in loose touch with a couple of old buddies. This
usenet group is pretty much a dead horse, and certainly not a place to
share boating fun.

yeah, yeah, yeah......

Hey, you're one of the "couple of crazies."

My Connecticut buddies spoil me about once a month with "care packages"
from Katz's Deli and Barney Greengrass in NYC. We like the smoked
whitefish and sturgeon and bialy.

It's about impossible to find good smoked fish or quality pastrami down
here in southern Maryland, and driving 60 miles around the Beltway to
Montgomery County, Maryland, is a pain in the ass. Plus, once you get
there, you're in overcrowded, traffic-jammed Montgomery County.

Don't you visit NYC frequently? Lots to do, lots to see, great
restaurants for every palette and pocketbook. I even found a famous
eatery that's been there for years that I've never had the pleasure of
visiting:

http://www.russanddaughters.com/

On 2/2/2013 6:37 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. got about five words in...

On 2/2/2013 6:37 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

So, you don't visit NYC frequently. Your loss.

On 2/2/2013 6:37 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Did you say something about NY, I rarely get past the first strawman or
insult, and like I said, usually about five words or less into your posts...
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 5:37*pm, ESAD wrote:

I visit rec.boats mainly to see what the couple of crazies here are
doing, and to stay in loose touch with a couple of old buddies.

"Visit?"

Harry, you practically live on here

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:30:25 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This not only applies to Facebook, but also most of Usnet, and a lot
here in rec.boats...

http://www.maniacworld.com/Welcome-to-Facebook.html

I love it.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

You know you live in a Country run by idiots if... You have to have your
parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
Tim Tim is offline

On 2/2/2013 6:37 PM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/2/13 6:30 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I've been to NYC twice. First time I decided I didn't want to go
back.. Second time, to prove my first instinct was correct.

The Truth is Joe ASA 0 October 29th 06 11:03 PM
Truth is Truth! Gilligan ASA 0 October 6th 06 03:44 PM
( OT ) The truth will out Jim, General 0 May 4th 05 10:15 PM
The Truth about OZ Joe ASA 0 September 13th 04 08:23 PM
Does he EVER tell the truth??? Scott Vernon ASA 0 July 13th 03 03:46 AM