Default Feinstein's list of banned guns...

In article ,
says...

On 2/2/2013 9:34 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 2/1/2013 9:24 AM,
wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:34:16 PM UTC-5, Salmonbait wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:39:36 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:06:37 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:37:17 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

The 911 tapes and Zimmerman's own words. THIS map tells the story,

Zimmerman cut through directly confronted Martin.

http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2...martin-george-

zimmerman-path.jpg

That is an "assumed" path. You know what ASSume means.

It works just as well if Martin was hiding in that courtyard and

jumped Zimmerman from behind.

Uh, no, it's NOT assumed.

Not by the liberal left anyway.

They assume Martin was harmless but we already had that discussion and

you admit he wasn't.

I guess my eyes are getting really bad, but it *looks* like the map is labeled. "Zimmerman's Assumed

Path" and "Trayvon's Assumed Path". That would lead anyone with a glimmer of intelligence to

understand that the path is 'assumed'.

Salmonbait

'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

Remember when loogy linked to a paper titled "Vision Statement" and said it contained hard facts about the smart grid? There seems to be a big disconnect between what he reads and what he actually comprehends.

That's why I "never" bother with his links..

Yes, we all know you love and revel in your ignorance. When does your
daughter's dick sucking lessons resume, low life?

Here's the thing Kevin.. I said something bad, during a very passionate
time a couple days after Sandy Hook, not proud of it. But it certainly
does not make me feel below folks like you, harry, and don who have all
indicated huge failures raising your own children.... So, you can talk
about "sucking cock" each and every post if it makes you happy, but it
really doesn't bother me. I know I swear, I make mistakes, but I have
never let my kid down the way you all have..

Huge failures raising my children????? WTF are you talking about? Please
give specific cite. And it wasn't US talking about sucking dick in front
of a child, it was you. You haven't let your kid down? Well, what
college is she going to go to? Oh, wait, none. You won't even get a real
job to provide for your family. As far as you saying that talking about
sucking dick in front of your daughter "doesn't bother" you, I'm sure it
doesn't. You're too stupid to understand the sick, demeaning, nature of
that.

In article ,
says...

On 2/2/2013 9:36 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You don't bother with links because you are ignorant and prefer to remain
that way.

This coming from someone who can barely pen a third grade level insult...

You are far better at using foul language.

And showing his daughter about dick sucking.

You are the only one talking about that here, is your daughter in the
room with you? You know, the one you do have, don't have, do have... etc...

I didn't bring it up, YOU said that she was watching you type that low
life crap, not me.

Feinstein defends Pelosi - and Bush Administration... Wizard of Woodstock General 7 May 14th 09 05:25 AM
A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments... Eisboch General 57 August 24th 08 03:08 PM
now banned.. [email protected] General 153 May 21st 08 07:02 PM
now banned.. Chuck Gould General 3 May 20th 08 01:09 AM
now banned.. [email protected] General 2 May 17th 08 09:27 PM