Default Which to get...

This: http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this: http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**

On 1/23/13 3:03 PM, Salmonbait wrote:
This: http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this: http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

Salmonbait

The P220 SAO or P226S SAO have ambi safeties. Steel guns, less muzzle
flip. The X5 is more accurate than the P226S, but not as accurate as a
CZ in the same caliber.

The S&W has a plastic frame, is smaller and easier to carry.

Either one will do the job if you plan on shooting yourself in the head.
Whatever use you might have, I don't know.

In article ,
says...

This:
http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this: http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

What is wrong with this: http://us.glock.com/products/model/g22

And, what is it with a two-tone pistol. They don't have two-tone paint
jobs on cars anymore why does it persist with pistols?

On Jan 23, 3:03*pm, Salmonbait wrote:
This:http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this:http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**

Just make sure that whatever you buy, load it, put it to your head,
and pull the trigger !!!!

On 1/24/2013 12:39 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 23, 3:03 pm, Salmonbait wrote:
This:http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this:http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**

Just make sure that whatever you buy, load it, put it to your head,
and pull the trigger !!!!

You, Harry, and a few other lost liberal souls are the nattering nabobs
of negativity.

In article om,
says...

On 1/24/2013 12:39 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 23, 3:03 pm, Salmonbait wrote:
This:
http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this:http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**

Just make sure that whatever you buy, load it, put it to your head,
and pull the trigger !!!!

You, Harry, and a few other lost liberal souls are the nattering nabobs
of negativity.

What would be negative about that scenario, except maybe the clean-up?

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:02:59 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

This: http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this: http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

What is wrong with this: http://us.glock.com/products/model/g22

And, what is it with a two-tone pistol. They don't have two-tone paint
jobs on cars anymore why does it persist with pistols?

Cost. The S&W is about half the price. And, I'd be buying American?

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:02:59 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

This:
http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this: http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

What is wrong with this: http://us.glock.com/products/model/g22

And, what is it with a two-tone pistol. They don't have two-tone paint
jobs on cars anymore why does it persist with pistols?

Cost. The S&W is about half the price. And, I'd be buying American?

When it comes to firearms I don't go cheap. I want the best weapon
available.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:03:24 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:02:59 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

This: http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...-two-tone.aspx

or this: http://tinyurl.com/begqgf9

The S&W is much less than half the price of the Sig Sauer. I could get the S&W for about$329, the
Sig for about $860.

What is wrong with this: http://us.glock.com/products/model/g22

And, what is it with a two-tone pistol. They don't have two-tone paint
jobs on cars anymore why does it persist with pistols?

Cost. The S&W is about half the price. And, I'd be buying American?

When it comes to firearms I don't go cheap. I want the best weapon
available.

Well, what makes the Glock that much better than the S&W?

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!