Default The family that keeps on giving...

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:11:25 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:56:36 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

He should have been in prison.
A lesser person who got drunk and killed someone in a car would be
doing time

And there is the perfect example of why guns should be illegal. Crazed
vigilantes taking the law into their own hands.

I never heard about Moxley or Kopeckne breaking anyone's nose or
pounding their head on the pavement.

What does that have to do with crazed vigilantes taking the law into
their own hands? Of course now if some people went nuts and took
Zimmerman out and shot him, I'd guess that would be terrible eh? Why?
Because you, like other right wing crazies have already established in
your minds that it's all Martin's fault.

Nobody has produced any evidence that Zimmerman was a vigilante. In
fact the number of times he called in the police seems to prove the
opposite. On the other hand, the fight the Martin people are putting
up to prevent disclosure of his school disciplinary records and
perhaps police records seem to imply that there is something there. I
suspect he was more than just a vandal and druggie (established). The
burglary tool and the jewelry seems to imply thief if nothing else.
Zimmerman was probably right that he was casing cars. We still have no
evidence about who started the confrontation but we know Zimmerman was
on the ground with a broken nose and injury to the back of his head
before he defended himself.

I still bet he walks but O'mara is doing his best to bill out every
dime of that defense fund.

"Probably right" is how you'd convict someone???

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 20:32:36 -0500, Earl wrote:

wrote:
[...]

He's a punk who should have listened to the cops and let them deal with
it. The outcome could have been very different. Cops have tasers and
bean bag shotguns. The wannabe cop had his gun and a temper.

If you believe Zimmerman, he was walking back to his truck when
confronted by Martin.
It is up to the state to prove that is wrong.
Obviously he did not go for his gun right away or he would not have a
broken nose and head injuries.

I am surprised at his discipline in that he only fired one shot.
The cops in that kind of situation do a magazine dump spraying the
neighborhood.

All of that is ONLY if you believe Zimmerman, who was caught in several
lies afterward. You are putting all of your eggs in a basket that a
KNOWN liar holding.

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:35:11 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

[...]

It certainly seems to be the standard you are using when you convicted
Zimmerman with no evidence at all..

I've never convicted Zimmerman, if so please show where I did such.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

If you believe Zimmerman, he was walking back to his truck when
confronted by Martin.
It is up to the state to prove that is wrong.
Obviously he did not go for his gun right away or he would not have a
broken nose and head injuries.

I am surprised at his discipline in that he only fired one shot.
The cops in that kind of situation do a magazine dump spraying the
neighborhood.

All of that is ONLY if you believe Zimmerman, who was caught in several
lies afterward. You are putting all of your eggs in a basket that a
KNOWN liar holding.

His wife was caught lying, not Zimmerman and it was only about money,
not the facts of the case.

Bull****!!The night he was arrested, he told police he had a "clean
record". Then when he was booked into the Seminole County Jail, he told
the booking officer that he had never been in a pretrial-diversion
program before, but he had. When Zimmerman offered an apology to
Trayvon's family during an April 20 bond hearing, Zimmerman said he
didn't realize Trayvon was so young. But in his call to police moments
before the shooting he described Trayvon, who was 17, as in his "late
teens." Those are just part of the lies. As far as his wife, he knew she
was lying, they were talking in code, etc. But, hey, go ahead and trust
him....

The family that keeps on giving... HK General 0 June 11th 09 05:52 PM
Giving myself a shower Paul Tomblin General 0 September 11th 05 09:21 PM
giving you a hand Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 October 29th 04 10:42 PM
Giving up Stephen Baker Boat Building 6 September 11th 04 03:09 PM
(OT) There are links between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family [email protected] General 0 March 26th 04 05:16 PM