Default The right wing NRA types won't like this!!

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:37:45 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:05:09 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:14:56 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c59s6hm

Yeah, it is working great in Chicago and DC where hand guns are
virtually banned

Did you read the article and note the facts given?

Yup but I didn't see them explain Chicago or DC.
I also saw them gloss over Newtown." Connecticut has more restrictions
on gun ownership than most states", the first line of the article.

What's to explain? Chicago and DC don't show up on any mass shooter list
I've seen.
Gangbangers shooting each other, with the occasional innocent
collateral.
Mass shootings happen where gun nuts live.
A legal CT gun nut provided the guns in that case.
Not hard to figure out.
Most mass shootings happen in "gun country," not cities that discourage
gun nuts.
And what makes you think you can't legally have a handgun in Chicago?
NRA tell you that?
Gangbangers and other criminals would have a much harder time getting
guns without the "legal" gun nut purchasers around to make it all easy.
The Lanza woman is a perfect example. A gun nut providing weapons for a
mass shooter.

So you only care about murder when it is white victims.

I see.

No you don't. Gun nuts don't see clearly.
There have always been more gun deaths where there is poverty and gangs.
More stabbings too.
Violent death goes with that territory.
I never grieved over Italian, Irish, German, Russian and Jew mobsters
shooting and slicing each other up either.
These guys are all gun nuts. Part of their "business."

Mass murder is down around snake bite and below lightning as a likely
cause of death.

Gun deaths themselves are rare enough. I never even think about it
unless it's in the news. You and krause probably dwell on it quite a
bit. It's the nature of the gun nut. Comes from fondling guns, I
suppose, and thinking about getting more firepower.
Maybe like a fatty thinking about more pastry. Don't really know.
BTW, the gun death map pretty much follows the Red state/Blue state
pattern.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-violence.html
Folks living in cracker Republican-voting states have an increased
chance of dying by gun.
Cracker gun laws and cracker gun nuts make a good combination for that.
Suicide is included, and it's easy to believe living in a cracker state
and having easy access to a gun makes suicide more likely.
I've read that some bridge jumping attempted suiciders thought on the
way down, "Whoa, shouldn't have done that." Guns work well to prevent
any second thoughts. But depression/suicide is a different subject.
Of course that Lanza woman was a gun nut cracker, so CT lost on that
one.
That's just how it is. You shouldn't let what the NRA says override
facts and common sense. But that's your call.

wrote:

[...]

Funny, all these mass shootings lately in blue states like Oregon, CT,
NY..... And the blues here are the only ones who seem to have a double
standard and of course I have been subjected to harry fondling and
racking his guns.... so as usual thump, you are full of ****... Of
course, those slacker states produce more "I want mine and now it's
gone" types than the "cracker red states". When little progressive
bitches don't get it handed to them, they seem to resort to shooting
things up.

In article 728c3341-c7bc-43e3-8317-ed3b501300d7
@s6g2000pby.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

[...]

More total insanity from Scotty!!!

wrote:

[...]

You talking to me...why?

wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:14:56 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c59s6hm
Yeah, it is working great in Chicago and DC where hand guns are
virtually banned

Yup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1602692.html

In article , earl8477
@hotmail.com says...

wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:14:56 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c59s6hm
Yeah, it is working great in Chicago and DC where hand guns are
virtually banned

Yup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1602692.html

The good thing we have learned about Rahm Emanuel is that he is not an
effective executive or leader. Since he was sworn in as mayor Chicago
has turned into an even bigger cesspool.

Is the NRA... ESAD General 25 December 20th 12 03:29 AM
But the right wing says that these won't work!!! iBoaterer[_2_] General 84 September 17th 12 01:40 PM
But the right wing says that these won't work!!! Wayne.B General 2 September 16th 12 02:35 PM
Nope, the right wing says this won't work. iBoaterer[_2_] General 138 July 20th 12 09:18 PM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM