Synergy

Default Help save this family Please

I read about this in the paper. I understood that an uncle had stepped in
to help and that all was well. Nice to hear that it had a happy ending...

"Andy Peters" wrote in message
URGENT PLEASE READ
Our friend recently suffered a heart attack at 46 years old.
He is a regularly working contracted employee (self employed) who will be

unable to work for 6 or 7 weeks from the time of the heart attack with
absolutely no income.
He has paid taxes all of his life but is not eligible for government

assistance
of any type as his wife is working earning $1400.00 monthly. This

obviously does not support their family including their 2 kids but does
exclude them from any agency help.
Mrs. Sheffer was even told that if she were a crack head or unemployed,

they could then offer assistance.
They have now missed their rent, had to give up their car, had to add $300

monthly in medications and the quality of their life has sunken to new lows.
This is a kind and considerate hard working family who has fallen on

temporary hard times and could sure use a kindly hand before it's too late.
We are trying to prove that people DO still care even if our government

doesn't.
We have set up a donation PO Box at the address below and could sure use

your help!

Donna Sheffer, 3216 Eglinton ave. east, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1J

2H6
Your generous donation $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 whatever would be greatly

appreciated.
Help restore a little faith and save a real family.
God Bless
See the angioplasty image here. http://www.otwebdesign.com/apimage.jpg

This is no scam
Please help!!

(OT) There are links between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family [email protected] General 0 March 26th 04 05:16 PM
Can they save the Cutty Sark? Chris Brady General 5 March 25th 04 09:05 AM
( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
Bombardier sells rec vehicle business Larry W4CSC General 25 September 1st 03 10:14 PM