Tim Tim is offline

Default Thought about compassion.

In among all the discussion of the recent school tragedy,
Let's not forget the millions of individual compassionate acts of
kindness and gentleness, that although not seemingly newsworthy,
sustain communities across the planet.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:03:28 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

In among all the discussion of the recent school tragedy,
Let's not forget the millions of individual compassionate acts of
kindness and gentleness, that although not seemingly newsworthy,
sustain communities across the planet.

Too bad they've become a necessity. I suppose the same was true
during the Crusades.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

In among all the discussion of the recent school tragedy,
Let's not forget the millions of individual compassionate acts of
kindness and gentleness, that although not seemingly newsworthy,
sustain communities across the planet.

Too bad they've become a necessity. *I suppose the same was true
during the Crusades.

OK, I admit my mistake. I should have made my statement a bit simpler
for you. Lets try this and see if it works.

Amidst all the incredible heartbreak and helplessness we feel because
of an unimaginable tragedy like this, watch closely. You will see the
dozens upon dozens of people who put their own lives in harms way to
do right. The ordinary folks who rose to the occasion to provide help,
solace, a shoulder, a meal, or whatever was needed to try and get
through such an horrific event.

The good people still WAY outnumber the crazy and bad people and will
ultimately prevail.

wrote:

[...]

It's not an unimaginable tragedy. It happens with some frequency in the
United States, which is the most violent modern western democracy.
Perhaps we are too violent a people to allow guns to be obtained so
easily. Terrorists tell their followers to get their firearms in the
United States, our gun laws are so weak.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

It may not be an unimaginable tragedy in your eyes and we can believe
that.

Have you paid your taxes this week.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yes, by the further proliferation of guns and inequality of income.
It's all gonna be great. Something reminds me of France.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:51:18 -0500, ESAD wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We have terrorists running religious organizations, religious leaders
blaming tragedies on the lack of school prayer, as if that's going to
protect children from madmen with guns.

On 12/15/2012 4:48 AM, Tim wrote:

The good people still WAY outnumber the crazy and bad people and will
ultimately prevail.

On that we agree.

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 15, 3:59*pm, thumper wrote:
On 12/15/2012 4:48 AM, Tim wrote:

The good people still WAY outnumber the crazy and bad people and will
ultimately prevail.

On that we agree.

And that was my point.
Thank You!

wrote:

[...]

Should income be equal among men?

Real compassion... jps General 0 October 27th 11 10:04 PM
Compassion or Lunacy? Tim General 0 January 25th 10 03:09 PM
Real Compassion jps General 6 November 15th 09 07:19 AM
Here's a thought... Bert Robbins General 4 November 9th 06 06:23 PM
I thought you said..... Chuck Gould General 12 September 9th 06 07:36 AM