Default Where's FEMA? Where are the electrical workers? Where is the Federallaw and order protection?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

On 11/5/2012 8:30 AM, harry wrote:
Meyer wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

If you are so outraged go up there and help out.

I'd love to Harry but non union volunteers get turned away. Dontcha just
love the neighborly spirit of the unions.

Meyer wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

If you are so outraged go up there and help out.

I'd love to Harry but non union volunteers get turned away. Dontcha just
love the neighborly spirit of the unions.

Glad that you think I am "the" Harry .. So easy to fool fools. I'm sure
someone up in jersey could use someone with your skillset whatever it is.
What is it?

"The Harry", like you, is a fraud. So, we'll just assume you are he. OK
with you?

--
Sent from my iPhone 5

On Monday, November 5, 2012 7:14:37 AM UTC-5, Meyer wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

" -Also say that lack of power and law enforcement means more looting and violent crime"
" -Those in stricken areas stockpiling weapons like kitchen knives, machetes, and bats to protect themselves"

"With little police presence on the storm-ravaged streets, many residents of the peninsula have been forced to take their protection into their own hands, arming themselves with guns, baseball bats and even bows and arrows to ward off thugs seeking to loot their homes."

"It has been reported that crooks have been disguising themselves as Long Island Power Authority workers and coming by homes on the peninsula in the middle of the night while real utility workers were nowhere to be found."

Exactly what I was pointing out last week. And it takes a UK newsource to report it. Our own media wouldn't want to upset the cart this close to election. That wouldn't be towing the chosen party line, ya know.

In article ,
says...

[...]

You far right wingers have to make everything political don't you?

On 11/5/2012 9:45 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

Do you mean to say it's not poliical?