Default Who does this guy think he is???

Coming up with new technology, and not understanding that fossil fuel is
the ONLY way....

http://tinyurl.com/av4vlko

On 11/4/2012 2:40 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
Coming up with new technology, and not understanding that fossil fuel is
the ONLY way....

http://tinyurl.com/av4vlko

Here's a comment from someone who seems slightly skeptical.

"The very crux of your writing while appearing agreeable at first, did
not really work perfectly with me after some time. Someplace throughout
the sentences you actually were able to make me a believer unfortunately
just for a very short while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your
leaps in logic and one might do nicely to help fill in those breaks. In
the event you actually can accomplish that, I will surely be fascinated."

I like this guy Oscar General 1 June 24th 12 02:01 AM
What a guy! X ` Man[_3_] General 8 May 15th 12 03:42 AM
This guy might be onto something... Tim General 0 January 13th 11 01:24 PM
We need this guy here! John H[_2_] General 0 March 31st 09 09:40 PM
How can a guy... hk General 1 September 5th 08 03:39 AM