Default Where is the media coverage?

....of the roving groups of people in NYC doing the smash and grab? Ripping off homes and businesses? Have any of you seen any mention of this behavior in the media?

I certainly don't think for a moment that's it's not happening. There are some bad neighborhoods and mean streets in and around NYC. Yet I haven't seen a mention of it, at least not on the news sites I've visited. The media has been very silent on this. Makes you wonder why.

Someone I work with has family up there. They told her that there are reports of people dressing in Con-Ed like uniforms with faked IDs, that are going into the residential buildings and posing as workers to gain entry, then are robbing people at gunpoint. I'll won't hold my breath to see if that's on the nightly news tonight. Those kinds of stories won't play well in our current political climate. Sends the wrong message, dontcha know?

On 11/1/2012 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:28:42 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

...of the roving groups of people in NYC doing the smash and grab? Ripping off homes and businesses? Have any of you seen any mention of this behavior in the media?

No I haven't! I haven't seen any coverage of the alien abductions and
the gang rapes of human women by bigfoot, either. Obviously, a liberal
media bias, or we'd be hearing more about it.

I certainly don't think for a moment that's it's not happening. There are some bad neighborhoods and mean streets in and around NYC. Yet I haven't seen a mention of it, at least not on the news sites I've visited. The media has been very silent on this. Makes you wonder why.

I think, therefore IT IS! And that makes the aliens and Sasquatch all
the more real and threatening.

Someone I work with has family up there. They told her that there are reports of people dressing in Con-Ed like uniforms with faked IDs, that are going into the residential buildings and posing as workers to gain entry, then are robbing people at gunpoint. I'll won't hold my breath to see if that's on the nightly news tonight. Those kinds of stories won't play well in our current political climate. Sends the wrong message, dontcha know?

"Someone I work with" was told by "them" that there are "reports!"
Goddam liberals are holding people up at gunpoint and nobody will
report it!

See thttp://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/looters-prey-sandys-hardest-hit/story?id=17610984#.UJLdBoYj0swhe above and you will understand the "logic" that may well elect
Romney. Steel yourself for that Brave New World.

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/...4#.UJLdBoYj0sw

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 18:43:16 -0400, Meyer wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Are you falling in the stoopid pit, too? Since time immemorial there
have been low-lifes that took advantage of the down-and-out or less
fortunate. You really think this would be any different?

Yes, there will be looting. Is dumb-**** three pontoon's
they-them-reports-I heard account descriptive of the link you posted?

Nope.

Does this drive home the need for citizens to be well armed? Well
armed against garden variety hoodlums and the other neighborhood
raiders, like some commercial entities?

That is why we have the right to keep and bear arms.

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:24:09 PM UTC-4, wrote: "Someone

I work with" was told by "them" that there are "reports!"
Goddam liberals are holding people up at gunpoint and nobody will
report it!

I didn't say they were liberals. Why would you assume so?

People I know as reasonable, real people have far more reliabilty than you, however. And the MSM have proved themselves as unreliable, time and time again.

[...]

Yeah, you have to dig for it. It's not thrust into our faces, like Katrina's was.

On 11/2/2012 8:48 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

See the above and you will understand the "logic" that may well elect
Romney. Steel yourself for that Brave New World.

Yep!

You are falling in lockstep with a lunatic. But you probably don't
realize it.

On 11/2/2012 8:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You can have bear arms if you want, I'll keep my human ones.

It's funny how idiots interpret statements. Eh guys?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Walmart's Medicaid Coverage jps General 129 October 29th 11 08:38 PM
Going Bare for Health Coverage Skip Gundlach Cruising 16 October 31st 06 08:55 AM
Olympic Coverage Skipper General 0 February 11th 06 12:54 AM
Katrina coverage Doug Kanter General 1 August 31st 05 08:06 PM
Liberal media? You mean slimey media Nick General 7 June 19th 05 04:18 AM