Default Where is the media coverage?

On 11/5/2012 8:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 11/4/2012 11:07 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 11/4/2012 10:20 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 11/4/2012 9:44 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:13:58 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

Perhaps this is because Staten Island is a patch of red in a blue
state. Maybe this is New York's version of voter suppression.

Pure horse**** and speculation.

Just like most of the "voter suppression" horse ****.

Exactly! But, alas, what does voter suppression have to do with the
above speculation you posed?

What part of it was hard to understand?
The blue people may be trying to blunt the vote of the few red people
in that area.

That's just stupid, right wing bull****.

How cum you never talk about stupid left wing bull****?

Such as?

You pick. I'm happy to hear you saying anything about left wing stupidity.

ANYONE on ANY side that acts and thinks like everything on their side is
right and just and anything on the opposing side is bad and corrupt is
just that, stupidity.

It's odd that you only shine your light on right wing "stupid bull****".
Why do you overlook "left wing stupid bull****"?

Not true, to start with, I've called out Harry on a LOT of his stupid
left wing bull****.

The only reason you call out Harry is that you think he's a piece of
**** as the rest of us do.

In article m,
says...

[...]

And his views are so far left of center that he's as crazy as you far
right wingers.

Walmart's Medicaid Coverage jps General 129 October 29th 11 08:38 PM
Going Bare for Health Coverage Skip Gundlach Cruising 16 October 31st 06 08:55 AM
Olympic Coverage Skipper General 0 February 11th 06 12:54 AM
Katrina coverage Doug Kanter General 1 August 31st 05 08:06 PM
Liberal media? You mean slimey media Nick General 7 June 19th 05 04:18 AM