Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bedbugs and such.

Well, ladies, after a few weeks reading posts here and posting a few of
my own, I can see this is not really a boating discussion group. With a
couple of exceptions, it seems to be nothing more than a small and
shrinking collection of pretty disgruntled guys who get their jollies
insulting other posters and egging on a psychotic who curses a lot and
who seems determined to actually kill another poster. I hope that doesn't
happen but if it does, I am confident you ladies will chuckle about it
and blame the victim.

So, I'll just lower my non-status here to a mostly non-participant. I'm
willing to bet that as small as this group is now, it will only grow
smaller. The group is sadly just as it was described to me by my now-
retired work buddy in Virginia Beach.

No, I'm not Harry. But it is okay with me if you want to think that.
Whatever you want to think is just fine.

Don't let the bedbugs bite you in the ass.