Default WOW!!!!!

Is all I can say! I notice there is a lack of Harry, but the crazies here certainly make up for it! I see that Ingersoll is still slandering me and calling everyone he doesn't know who is as me or Kevin or Harry. The other lemmings follow suit, as well. I was told by someone to come and have a look, and it's a sewer, see ya. I don't even like the way google now handles groups so with that and the vile, stupid, inane, non-factual bull**** being slung, have at it.

On Oct 18, 2:56*pm, wrote:
Is all I can say! I notice there is a lack of Harry, but the crazies here certainly make up for it! I see that Ingersoll is still slandering me and calling everyone he doesn't know who is as me or Kevin or Harry. The other lemmings follow suit, as well. I was told by someone to come and have a look, and it's a sewer, see ya. I don't even like the way google now handles groups so with that and the vile, stupid, inane, non-factual bull**** being slung, have at it.

Then we wont see you here anymore. OK....get lost.

Wow! jps General 0 January 24th 12 01:44 AM
Wow,... Tosk General 10 November 8th 09 09:05 PM
Wow! Vic Smith General 4 August 22nd 08 03:23 AM
Wow John Cairns ASA 14 July 26th 06 12:39 AM