Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Great line!

From a former nun, an Army major, a lawyer, a college professor and a physician, Dr. Barbara Bellar, who is running for Illlinois state senator:

"We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don't," Bellar continues, "signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke."