Default Alex Karras

He died today after suffering from a number of serious illnesses for a
long time. I think I read kidney failure did him in at the end. He also
had suffered from cancer, heart disease and dementia.

He was a fine football player and sportsman and broadcaster and he also
wasn't bad as an actor. Whoever can forget his role as Mongo in Mel
Brooks' Blazing Saddles?

This is off topic but Alex Karras to me was a lot more interesting than
300 posts in a silly thread about credit cards and what looks to be
another lengthy loser in the making about James Carvelle, Carville,
Carvel, whoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNJ...eature=related

On Oct 10, 5:03*pm, EmpacherFan wrote:
He died today after suffering from a number of serious illnesses for a
long time. I think I read kidney failure did him in at the end. He also
had suffered from cancer, heart disease and dementia.

Quite a guy, yup.

He was a fine football player and sportsman and broadcaster and he also
wasn't bad as an actor. Whoever can forget his role as Mongo in Mel
Brooks' Blazing Saddles?

Yup...

This is off topic but Alex Karras to me was a lot more interesting than
300 posts in a silly thread about credit cards and what looks to be
another lengthy loser in the making about James Carvelle, Carville,
Carvel, whoever.

Mulling this one over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNJ...eature=related

alejandro lazcano houston, tx alex lazcano houston, tx 1523 heightsblvd. el paso, tx defenseattorney7 General 0 July 16th 08 03:34 AM
Alex Rodriguez involved in plane incident... JimH General 0 October 14th 06 12:55 AM
Alex and Peter Gary Cruising 0 December 14th 05 05:02 AM
Alex and Peter Gary ASA 0 December 14th 05 05:02 AM
Hurricane Alex a late first storm Joe ASA 11 August 7th 04 11:03 PM