Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default " It " must be purged..........

On 9/29/2012 1:57 AM, *e#c wrote:
Don is a POS lying scumbag but he hasn't pushed the limit to the
point where he should be killed

Says you.

Your opinion does not factor into the equasion.

You are not part of the equasion.

I will repeat myself in case you didn't " read me" the last time:

I've been putting up with " Don Whites " my whole life.

I will not do it any more.

It MUST be dealt with.

If it ISNT dealt with, it WILL re-occur.

As you can see, " it " already HAS re-occured.

" It " can't help " itself " . " It " occupys my every thought,
and they arten't nice thoughts.

I will not back down from " it ".

" It " is my taunting enemy, and must be " cleansed ".

You won't find your enemy at the house number you posted. It would be a
shame if you went to jail for harming the wrong person.