Default The beat goes on...

And they're off!

Yesterday's winners in an 80 posts total sprint day:

iLoogy with 15

Meyer with nine posts aimed at seeing what he can stir up

JustWait with nine posts probably dealing with whatever conspiracies the
voices in his head told him to espouse

Slammer with, I am sure, the usual with eight death threats

GizzardsRule (aka John the Racist) with six posts, and surely a racial
or ethnic slam in the bunch.

No, fellas, I don't read what you barf up into rec.boats. No need
to…it's always the same.

As always, have nice day.

On Sep 28, 6:30*am, X ` Man wrote:
And they're off!

Yesterday's winners in an 80 posts total sprint day:

iLoogy with 15

Meyer with nine posts aimed at seeing what he can stir up

JustWait with nine posts probably dealing with whatever conspiracies the
voices in his head told him to espouse

Slammer with, I am sure, the usual with eight death threats

GizzardsRule (aka John the Racist) with six posts, and surely a racial
or ethnic slam in the bunch.

No, fellas, I don't read what you barf up into rec.boats. No need
to…it's always the same.

As always, have nice day.

Yale diploma / Four tax liens / Two bankruptcies

As always, a fraud upon the newsgroup.

On Sep 28, 7:30*am, X ` Man wrote:
And they're off!

Yesterday's winners in an 80 posts total sprint day:

iLoogy with 15

Meyer with nine posts aimed at seeing what he can stir up

JustWait with nine posts probably dealing with whatever conspiracies the
voices in his head told him to espouse

Slammer with, I am sure, the usual with eight death threats

GizzardsRule (aka John the Racist) with six posts, and surely a racial
or ethnic slam in the bunch.

No, fellas, I don't read what you barf up into rec.boats. No need
to…it's always the same.

As always, have nice day.

If it's always the same...why the **** are you here, you useless,
broke turd?