Default Herring called me a liar, I'll bet he won't apologize....

In article , earl84785
@hotmail.com says...

*e#c wrote:
On Sep 26, 1:26 pm, iBoaterer wrote:
Hey, John, maybe if you took a little time to research before acting
like a total tool, you'd save face. You called me a liar when I said
Harry didn't pay his taxes and had bankruptcies....
I'll bet you won't apologize.

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55751&direct=1

http://tinyurl.com/9l4hh7q

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...77489&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...47531&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55751&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55733&direct=1

https://showcase.duvalclerk.com/View...316269&court=0

http://tinyurl.com/c4wlox8

1995? I wonder if they're trying to find Herr Krause at this time?

Maybe someone should " anonymously" forward an address for Herr Krause

Isn't he a renter? I'm sure I read he doesn't own a house. He might be
hiding assets that belong to the American people.

He isn't on the title of the property where he dwells.

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:06:09 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:25:58 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Hey, John, maybe if you took a little time to research before acting
like a total tool, you'd save face. You called me a liar when I said
Harry didn't pay his taxes and had bankruptcies....
I'll bet you won't apologize.

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55751&direct=1

http://tinyurl.com/9l4hh7q

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...77489&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...47531&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55751&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55733&direct=1

https://showcase.duvalclerk.com/View...316269&court=0

http://tinyurl.com/c4wlox8

Which one of those is 'Google.com', Kevin. You lied.

I googled every single one of them, asshat, although my name isn't
kevin, you've let everyone here know that you aren't man enough to
apologize. You are a worse weasel than Harry ever was. What a low life.

You cited 'Google.com'. None of those is 'Google.com'. You lied, Kevin.

I googled every single one of them from "google.com". It's not my
problem that you are too stupid to do it yourself.

On 9/27/2012 8:42 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
[...]

No need to do that. All we need is a legitimate cite from you.

On 9/27/2012 10:24 AM, Meyer wrote:
[...]

Wow, you are even worse than harry! LOL, looks like he really has you on
the ropes This guy is a goof...

In article , says...

[...]

Did you look at the cites I offered about Harry? Herring called me a
liar when I said Harry was a deadbeat, but of course, like you, he's not
man enough to apologize.

BAR wrote:
In article , earl84785
@hotmail.com says...
*e#c wrote:
[...]

That would explain the debt and bankruptcy claims.

I apologize *e#c General 7 January 16th 11 02:28 AM
Chris Dodd - liar, liar, pants on fire Captain Marvel of Woodstock General 0 July 21st 09 12:29 PM
I apologize, I'm sorry! Maxprop ASA 1 April 4th 05 04:25 AM
I apologize Jonathan Ganz ASA 67 November 9th 04 11:04 PM
( OT ) Why Won't Dubya Apologize? Jim General 16 April 25th 04 03:36 PM