BoatBanter.com

-   -   On the road again.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/153426-road-again.html)

North Star September 16th 12 12:35 AM

On the road again..

On Sep 15, 8:18*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 15, 5:26*pm, Tim wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:49*pm, North Star wrote:

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

glad you had a great time Don. I'm sure the weather was nice too!

Dons a ****, and deserves to die.

Tell that to the judge when you see him.

Earl[_49_] September 16th 12 02:38 AM

On the road again..

North Star wrote:
Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

It's not hard. You can _not_ log in to this Usenet group if you choose
to. Is there some underlying condition you have that forces you to read
these posts?

Earl[_49_] September 16th 12 02:40 AM

On the road again..

North Star wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:00 am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:49 pm, North Star wrote:

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

No one wants you back, you ****ing big-mouthed coward.

Only harry wants your lips on his cock some more, ****face.

Well...speak about ugliness and the two worst examples fall over each
other to slither forward. Only in rec.boats.boats!
(and rec.guitars.bass)

So you are the moron who x-posted **** about the guy that now wants to
kill you to rec.guitar.bass? That was a bad move, idiot.

Earl[_49_] September 16th 12 02:42 AM

On the road again..

North Star wrote:
On Sep 15, 8:18 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 15, 5:26 pm, Tim wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:49 pm, North Star wrote:
Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.
glad you had a great time Don. I'm sure the weather was nice too!

Dons a ****, and deserves to die.

Tell that to the judge when you see him.

If this guy is for real, you won't be around to worry about that.

*e#c September 16th 12 04:20 AM

On the road again..

Bring it on, mother****er. You wont live long enough to see ANY result
of your work, you old scared ****.

*e#c September 16th 12 04:23 AM

On the road again..

On Sep 15, 9:38*pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

It's not hard. *You can _not_ log in to this Usenet group if you choose
to. *Is there some underlying condition you have that forces you to read
these posts?

Ya, the taste of Harrys cock is what Suckling Don craves......

iBoaterer[_2_] September 16th 12 03:33 PM

On the road again..

In article 7f42a4d0-0848-43e6-85e7-5b3da07fa796
@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 15, 8:18*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 15, 5:26*pm, Tim wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:49*pm, North Star wrote:

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

glad you had a great time Don. I'm sure the weather was nice too!

Dons a ****, and deserves to die.

Tell that to the judge when you see him.

Why is he going to see the "judge"?

iBoaterer[_2_] September 16th 12 03:35 PM

On the road again..

In article , earl83385
@hotmail.com says...

North Star wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:00 am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:49 pm, North Star wrote:

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.
No one wants you back, you ****ing big-mouthed coward.

Only harry wants your lips on his cock some more, ****face.

Well...speak about ugliness and the two worst examples fall over each
other to slither forward. Only in rec.boats.boats!
(and rec.guitars.bass)

So you are the moron who x-posted **** about the guy that now wants to
kill you to rec.guitar.bass? That was a bad move, idiot.

As you can tell by his posts, Don doesn't think before he hits the send
button. Ever.

*e#c September 17th 12 12:55 AM

On the road again..

On Sep 15, 8:18*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 15, 5:26*pm, Tim wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:49*pm, North Star wrote:

Well, just got back from a 3 day mini vacation in beautiful Cape
Breton. Towed the new boat down so I could tour the Bras d'Or Lakes.
It was absoutley beautiful.
Hard to come back to the ugliness prevalent in here.

glad you had a great time Don. I'm sure the weather was nice too!

Dons a ****, and deserves to die.

Tell that to the judge when you see him.

Why is he going to see the "judge"?

He wont answer , because he's an ass-licking little bitch that belongs
to Harry Krause.