Default American Guns...

On 8/25/12 11:16 AM, JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:44:14 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:11:37 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:04:42 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

...on the Discovery Channel. What a great show!

I know what you are watching!

Well...she is kinda cute, for a shooter. She handles a .38 quite well.

Are you using the pistol range at Belvior? I used to shoot there along
time ago. You could shoot .22 rifles and pistols up to .45. No hand
cannons like the .500

There is no more shooting range at Ft. Belvoir, although there is an indoor archery range now. There
is a whole selection of ranges at Quantico, about 20 minutes from my house. You gotta love those
damn Marines!

http://www.quanticoshootingclub.com/index.php

There used to be a nice pistol and .22 cal rifle range on North Post
about 34 years ago.

I used to shoot down at Quantico too. But, the CO of WTB at Quantico got
****ed off at the "Shooting Club" for misusing his range, dumbasses
with MAC 10's, and he suspended the club.

I got pulled over by a State Trooper when I was going down to Quantico
one time. I had a Win Model 94 30-30, Win Model 70 .30-06 and a .22 cal
rifle. I got a ticket for speeding and he said enjoy your range time at
Quantico.

Yeah, I remember where the shooting range was. There's now a bank there. I'm thinking of mounting my
Win Model 94 in the trailer. We've got kind of a 'southwest' theme going, and that thing would look
pretty good in there....I think. Wife's not too wild about the idea yet.

Maybe your wife's neck is not as red as yours, eh?

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

On 8/25/12 11:17 AM, JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:45:35 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:49:53 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:21:27 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:11:37 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:04:42 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

...on the Discovery Channel. What a great show!

I know what you are watching!

Well...she is kinda cute, for a shooter. She handles a .38 quite well.

Are you using the pistol range at Belvior? I used to shoot there along
time ago. You could shoot .22 rifles and pistols up to .45. No hand
cannons like the .500

There is no more shooting range at Ft. Belvoir, although there is an indoor archery range now. There
is a whole selection of ranges at Quantico, about 20 minutes from my house. You gotta love those
damn Marines!

http://www.quanticoshootingclub.com/index.php

I started shooting skeet at Andrews. Back in the olden days there was
no real security there and anyone could just drive into the base.
One of my AF buddies got me in at first and after about 2 months of
shooting there a lot they just assumed I was some kind of GI.
(IBM short hair and all). I kept shooting there until IBM started a
skeet league at Winchester. (Manassas and Greenbelt)

The NRA has a range out in that direction. Never been to it, but it's said to be quite nice.
Quantico's close, and the military connection makes me eligible.

Enjoy the 900 inch line when they have the ranges closed.

Lost me on the 900 inch line.

You'd be easy to lose going down another aisle in a food market.

The 900 inch line refers to 25 yards, the typical max indoor pistol
range distance. 12 inches times 75 feet = 900 inches.

wrote:

[...]

900 inches equals 25 yards. When they have the ranges closed at Quantico
they tell you you can go to the 900 inch line only.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 8/25/12 11:16 AM, JohnH wrote:
[...]

At least his wife has a visible neck.....

More guns! Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 12th 08 03:54 AM
Guns! Guns! Guns!! Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 12th 08 03:52 AM
More Guns jlrogers±³© ASA 0 January 13th 07 03:04 AM
More Guns Gilligan ASA 0 January 12th 07 04:16 AM
Was That 300 Millionth American Really American? fred General 0 October 23rd 06 01:37 AM