Default It's simple, folks....

On 8/23/12 8:45 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 8/22/12 9:09 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
....simply do not reply to ANY posts from Harry, or Don.

Harry talks about his Diesel Boat, but we all know it's a lie. I find
it hilarious that he wouldn't even post a picture of the Boat he's "
supposed " to have. The one I wanted to see, with him standing next to
it.......

I CAN do that, because I DO own a Boat.

So lets simply ignore Harry, jps, Don, and all the others that want to
discuss bull**** polotics, and other garbage.

You can see information for any documented vessel in the US here...

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches....l-database.htm

how come nothing comes up for a Dan Kruger or a Daniel Kruger??

Maybe his inflatable is documented under a corporate name. You'd have to
know the corporate name.

Did you try typing YOUR name in there? NOTHING!!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

What a dumfoch you are. Really. You are in Scotty's League of the Really
Stupid.

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based

On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
[...]

They do tend to flock together!

On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
[...]

They represent all the justification needed for abortion.

On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
[...]

Whoosh my ass! You two morons acted like that website was the answer as
to whether someone owns a boat or not. YOU are the stupid one!

On Aug 23, 10:38*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
[...]

By this I would assume it's a waste of time to search for a Kevin
Noble?? ~~ SNERK ~~

On 8/23/12 9:38 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
[...]

We did? You're the one doing the snooping, not me. Maybe your wife the
fireboat searcher can find it, eh?

--

What do the Republican Party of the United States and the Muslim
Brotherhood of the Arab World have in common? They're both faith-based
parties, they both deny science, and they both wage war on women.

In article e48f5a1b-36f9-4556-b60a-
,
says...

On Aug 22, 9:12 pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't know, SNERK. That's a good name for you, Harry's little
puppy.

Simple Idiot jps General 131 October 21st 11 02:29 PM
Not as simple as it seems Eisboch General 4 August 29th 08 02:19 PM
Simple Question Marc Reeves Boat Building 3 February 17th 06 01:52 AM
It's simple... Bobsprit ASA 0 December 9th 03 01:48 PM
Simple Simon Gary Webster ASA 4 August 26th 03 01:59 PM