Default A match made in...

....the gutter, Romney and Ryan, a pair of liars.

Presented with letters, Ryan admits requesting stimulus funds

After repeated denials, Paul Ryan has admitted he requested stimulus
cash even after sharply criticizing the program.

Ryan had denied doing so as recently as Wednesday, when he spoke to
ABC’s Cincinnati affiliate, WCPO, in Ohio.

“I never asked for stimulus,” Ryan said. “I don’t recall… so I really
can’t comment on it. I opposed the stimulus because it doesn’t work, it
didn’t work.”

Two years ago, during an interview on WBZ’s NewsRadio he was asked by a
caller if he “accepted any money” into his district. Ryan said he did not.

“I’m not one people who votes for something then writes to the
government to ask them to send us money. I did not request any stimulus
money,” the congressman answered.

But as we’ve now learned, Ryan did write letters. He did request
stimulus funds.

(...)

Read mo
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...stimulus-cash/

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

Read mohttp://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...with-letters-r...

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

Snerk.. are these guys that dumb or just naural born liars like a few
in here.

can.com wrote:
[...]

Well, it is expected that politicians will exaggerate, but Romney is in
a class of his own when it comes to a politician lying.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

OT PETA meets its match Anony Mouse General 6 January 8th 10 10:07 PM
Match made in heaven? Eisboch General 41 November 22nd 08 12:58 AM
OT--Can you match the headline to the news organization? NOYB General 4 November 4th 05 06:04 PM
OT--Take the Presidential match test NOYB General 28 March 1st 04 12:48 AM
Little mikey B/ games over....now you met your match Wyatt Earp Power Boat Racing 0 December 6th 03 01:11 AM