Default Looks like we made it......

On 8/19/2012 2:15 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 19, 1:29 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 8/19/2012 12:23 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:03:21 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Finally! Culture and technology has arrived in Halifx.

===

They're also having a bit of a crime wave:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/08/18/ns-police-...

Very un-Canadian like behavior I'd say. Too bad the citizens aren't
allowed to defend themselves from that sort of thing.

Another example of W'hine behaving as he urges others not to...

===

It's good to see that you're becoming an expert on good behavior.

I wonder how the Halifax crime rate compares with a major stateside
crime center like Wash.DC.

Or the major cities in Florida

So why does your little town of under 500K have crime rates comparable
to major cities in the US?

On 8/19/12 2:14 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:56 am, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 05:35:53 -0400, Meyer wrote:
On 8/18/2012 10:47 PM, North Star wrote:
Well, an Apple Store and a Victoria Secrets store opened in a local
mall this weekend. looks like we're on the map....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s.../18/ns-apple-s...

Finally! Culture and technology has arrived in Halifx.

===

They're also having a bit of a crime wave:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/08/18/ns-police-...

Very un-Canadian like behavior I'd say. Too bad the citizens aren't
allowed to defend themselves from that sort of thing.

In Floriduh the police probably wouldn't bother to investigate a crime
like that.

In Florida, it's ok to shoot someone who bumps into you on the sidewalk.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On 8/19/2012 3:10 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/19/12 2:14 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:56 am, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 05:35:53 -0400, Meyer wrote:
On 8/18/2012 10:47 PM, North Star wrote:
Well, an Apple Store and a Victoria Secrets store opened in a local
mall this weekend. looks like we're on the map....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s.../18/ns-apple-s...

Finally! Culture and technology has arrived in Halifx.

===

They're also having a bit of a crime wave:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/08/18/ns-police-...

Very un-Canadian like behavior I'd say. Too bad the citizens aren't
allowed to defend themselves from that sort of thing.

In Floriduh the police probably wouldn't bother to investigate a crime
like that.

In Florida, it's ok to shoot someone who bumps into you on the sidewalk.

If he bumped into you, he was probably picking your pocket. How many
times has that happened to you?

North Star wrote:
Well, an Apple Store and a Victoria Secrets store opened in a local
mall this weekend. looks like we're on the map....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...e-opening.html

Wouldn't that be "Victoria's Secret"? If you are going to correct
everyone's spelling you should start with your own, Don. While we're at
it, "Looks" would be proper capitalization in that incomplete sentence.

On 8/21/2012 9:13 PM, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
Well, an Apple Store and a Victoria Secrets store opened in a local
mall this weekend. looks like we're on the map....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...e-opening.html

Wouldn't that be "Victoria's Secret"? If you are going to correct
everyone's spelling you should start with your own, Don. While we're at
it, "Looks" would be proper capitalization in that incomplete sentence.

What do you expect. Don writes on the level of a typical fourth grader.
I am pretty sure you would find that he never graduated High School, and
even if he did, he pushed a broom for the Government for twenty years
and is now sucking up a pension and buying lots of new toys with his
inheritance...

On 8/21/12 9:34 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/21/2012 9:13 PM, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
Well, an Apple Store and a Victoria Secrets store opened in a local
mall this weekend. looks like we're on the map....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...e-opening.html

Wouldn't that be "Victoria's Secret"? If you are going to correct
everyone's spelling you should start with your own, Don. While we're at
it, "Looks" would be proper capitalization in that incomplete sentence.

What do you expect. Don writes on the level of a typical fourth grader.
I am pretty sure you would find that he never graduated High School, and
even if he did, he pushed a broom for the Government for twenty years
and is now sucking up a pension and buying lots of new toys with his
inheritance...

Pretty funny stuff coming from PsychoScotty, an uneducated, ignorant
asshole who can't get or hold a real job and lives in a delusional world.

On 8/21/2012 9:13 PM, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
[...]

The nerve...there he is living in Inky's house after he had to unload
his own as a desperate measure to avoid gainful employment.
Wonder how those 'Rowdy Mouse' T-shirt sales are going.

On 8/21/2012 9:13 PM, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
[...]

About as well as the racing is going is my guess.

we made it! bpuharic General 5 January 3rd 12 02:38 AM
OT If only he'd made it... John H[_12_] General 38 January 19th 10 02:04 AM
they made it. Don White General 0 September 29th 08 02:05 PM
who made it? RB Electronics 0 January 18th 06 04:09 PM
who made it ? RB General 2 December 29th 05 12:23 AM