Default Cartoon in todays local paper...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...torial-cartoon

On Aug 14, 1:54*pm, North Star wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c...

Boat, Boating, or Boat related content = ZERO.

On 8/14/2012 3:19 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:54 pm, North Star wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c...

Boat, Boating, or Boat related content = ZERO.

I don't even see this crap unless you comment on it...

On 8/14/12 3:42 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/14/2012 3:19 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:54 pm, North Star wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c...

Boat, Boating, or Boat related content = ZERO.

I don't even see this crap unless you comment on it...

Speaking of cartoons that belong in the local paper...

The misAdventures of PsychoScotty...

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On Aug 14, 3:42*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 8/14/2012 3:19 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Aug 14, 1:54 pm, North Star wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c....

Boat, Boating, or Boat related content = ZERO.

I don't even see this crap unless you comment on it...

My appologies, but I'm sick and tired of these regular asswipes
posting all this off-topic ****.

I seriously think they're all scared to post it in an actual Polotics
Group because they know they'll be trampled intellectually.

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 14, 12:54*pm, North Star wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c...

MY CAR!!!!

I love old station wagons!

On Aug 15, 12:26*am, Tim wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:54*pm, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c...

MY CAR!!!!

I love old station wagons!

Up here those old Ford wagons were no match for the salty sea air and
the tons of rocksalt spread on our streets and roads each winter.

On 8/15/2012 7:10 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:26 am, Tim wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:54 pm, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c...

MY CAR!!!!

I love old station wagons!

Up here those old Ford wagons were no match for the salty sea air and
the tons of rocksalt spread on our streets and roads each winter.

In the good old days, nothing rusted out faster than a Toyota. They'd
run forever, though, if you topped the oil off every time you fueled up.

But seriously the sea air in the Maritimes is good for salting codfish,
but not much else.

On Aug 15, 12:26 am, Tim wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:54 pm, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c....

MY CAR!!!!

I love old station wagons!

Up here those old Ford wagons were no match for the salty sea air and
the tons of rocksalt spread on our streets and roads each winter.

In the good old days, nothing rusted out faster than a Toyota. They'd
run forever, though, if you topped the oil off every time you fueled up.

But seriously the sea air in the Maritimes is good for salting codfish,
but not much else.

No country for StinkyMen.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 15, 6:10*am, North Star wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:26*am, Tim wrote:

On Aug 14, 12:54*pm, North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...14-editorial-c....

MY CAR!!!!

I love old station wagons!

Up here those old Ford wagons were no match for the salty sea air and
the tons of rocksalt spread on our streets and roads each winter.

yeah, Before i retired it, My 1990 Colony Park was showing severe
signs of body cancer especially on the metal right behind the back
tires and along the rocker panels.