posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.dirt

Default Pa. woman accused of killing fiance on wedding day

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:41:46 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 8/13/12 3:01 AM, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:20:01 +1200, BobF wrote:

"Mrs Irish Mike" wrote in message

Missing the "Mrs. " title for Mrs. Irish Mike, the dopey drooler calling
himself Bob Feigel wrote :

Not that Irish Mike was raving - particularly when compared to your
rants. But why should he stop expressing his opinion about America's
gun culture?

"he".
"his".

That Bobby Feigel .... LOL. "... he certainly has a strange - make that
repellent - perspective on matters of gender and sex, and is totally
un-self aware. "

This from a guy named Ken Ehrett who posts on usenet with a woman's name?

You had no problem distinguishing me from my husband when you were sending
me your fishing pictures. You've always had problems with women Harry.
Small wonder all your stuff is in your "wife's" name, eh?

LOL
posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.dirt

On Aug 13, 1:46*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

himself Bob Feigel wrote :

Not that Irish Mike was raving - particularly when compared to your
rants. But why should he stop expressing his opinion about America's
gun culture?

"he".
"his".

That Bobby Feigel .... LOL. *"... he certainly has a strange - make that
repellent - perspective on matters of gender and sex, and is totally
un-self aware. "

This from a guy named Ken Ehrett who posts on usenet with a woman's name?

You had no problem distinguishing me from my husband when you were sending
me your fishing pictures. *You've always had problems with women Harry.
Small wonder all your stuff is in your "wife's" name, eh?

LOL

snerk I have no idea who this person is, but she sure has old Harry
down pat!

Probably one of our 'southern boys getting in touch with his feminine
side.

himself Bob Feigel wrote :

[...]

It's a guy and a well-known troll from another newsgroup. He has an
interesting gun-related arrest record. He has been outed as a guy several
times. The photo business is a fantasy of his.
--
Romneyism - The "Bain" of Our Existence

himself Bob Feigel wrote :

Not that Irish Mike was raving - particularly when compared to your
rants. But why should he stop expressing his opinion about America's
gun culture?

"he".
"his".

That Bobby Feigel .... LOL. "... he certainly has a strange - make that
repellent - perspective on matters of gender and sex, and is totally
un-self aware. "

This from a guy named Ken Ehrett who posts on usenet with a woman's name?

You had no problem distinguishing me from my husband when you were sending
me your fishing pictures. You've always had problems with women Harry.
Small wonder all your stuff is in your "wife's" name, eh?

LOL

You've been outed too many times, Ken. Try that nonsense where no one
knows your name.

Been arrested lately on gun charges?

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.dirt

himself Bob Feigel wrote :

Not that Irish Mike was raving - particularly when compared to your
rants. But why should he stop expressing his opinion about America's
gun culture?

"he".
"his".

That Bobby Feigel .... LOL. "... he certainly has a strange - make that
repellent - perspective on matters of gender and sex, and is totally
un-self aware. "

This from a guy named Ken Ehrett who posts on usenet with a woman's name?

You had no problem distinguishing me from my husband when you were sending
me your fishing pictures. You've always had problems with women Harry.
Small wonder all your stuff is in your "wife's" name, eh?

LOL

You've been outed too many times, Ken. Try that nonsense where no one
knows your name.

Poor Harry, still confused about his own sexuality.

Been arrested lately on gun charges?

Gun charges? Have you informed the FBI of your "gun charges" fantasy?

LOL Time for you to eat another **** sandwich, Krausie.
posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats,rec.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles.dirt

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:32:42 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article , dump-on-
says...

himself Bob Feigel wrote :

[...]

Harry, you're like a cat trying to cover it's ****......

LOL. Now that's funny!

"Right Harry? " - Anthropy c1998
posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:39:22 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

unlike your buddy Ken "Just Call Me Sarah" Ehrett, no
firearms violations arrests, either.

You know Krausie, if your accusations were true, and we all know they're
lies on par with questions like " How often do yo beat your wife? " then
you're in a perfect position to have me, Sarah Ehrett arrested. You need
to contact the proper authorities. To do nothing only serves to prove your
guilt in perpetrating a fraud.

I've purchased many a handgun and rifle throughout my years living here in
Rhode Island. Numerous gun shop employees, as well as the State of RI
where my picture ID/drivers license is issued, the RI DEM which ran my
background check and test for my "Blue Card", as well as the Chief of
Police here in North Kingstown have all been satisfied with my credentials.

But since you think you're smarter than all of them combined, here are the
local numbers you can call to report your suspicions.

Rhode Island State Police : 401-294-3371 Wickford Barracks.
401-444-1000 HQ Scituate

http://www.risp.ri.gov/
[ Col. O'Donnell is the older brother of a friend of mine. ]

Now slither off to make an ass of yourself, again.
posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:01:23 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 8/13/12 7:35 PM, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Here's a list of boats that the Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus
posted, claiming to have owned:

Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30

Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17 footers
with various Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy Crusaders.
Guaranteed 60 mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

Nice list, but not complete. All but the top four were family owned
boats. My father was a successful new and used boat dealer for about 30
years, and owned a boat store and a completely separate marina. I had
personal use of a different new boat every summer from about the age of
five to the age of 18.

And the Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus just keeps tellin' porkies.

wedding, wedding ... Spoofer General 11 January 26th 11 03:08 PM
wedding, wedding ... *e#c General 0 January 24th 11 02:52 PM
Foley Flasely Accused! Gilligan ASA 25 October 9th 06 06:39 PM
Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating Larry Hill General 3 September 10th 03 05:19 AM