posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats

Default Pa. woman accused of killing fiance on wedding day

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:02:13 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 8/13/12 7:05 PM, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:39:22 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

unlike your buddy Ken "Just Call Me Sarah" Ehrett, no
firearms violations arrests, either.

You know Krausie, if your accusations were true, and we all know they're
lies on par with questions like " How often do yo beat your wife? " then
you're in a perfect position to have me, Sarah Ehrett arrested.

You're boring me, big time. Go play with your buddy News.

You're a liar, Krausie. I know it. You know it.

Now everyone knows you're a proven liar.
posted to alt.obituaries,rec.boats

On 8/13/2012 8:09 PM, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:01:23 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 8/13/12 7:35 PM, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Here's a list of boats that the Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus
posted, claiming to have owned:

Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30

Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17 footers
with various Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy Crusaders.
Guaranteed 60 mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

Nice list, but not complete. All but the top four were family owned
boats. My father was a successful new and used boat dealer for about 30
years, and owned a boat store and a completely separate marina. I had
personal use of a different new boat every summer from about the age of
five to the age of 18.

And the Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus just keeps tellin' porkies.

LOL... What a maroon...

wrote:

unlike your buddy Ken "Just Call Me Sarah" Ehrett, no

firearms violations arrests, either.

You know Krausie, if your accusations were true, and we all know they're

lies on par with questions like " How often do yo beat your wife? " then

you're in a perfect position to have me, Sarah Ehrett arrested. You need

to contact the proper authorities. To do nothing only serves to prove your

guilt in perpetrating a fraud.

I've purchased many a handgun and rifle throughout my years living here in

Rhode Island. Numerous gun shop employees, as well as the State of RI

where my picture ID/drivers license is issued, the RI DEM which ran my

background check and test for my "Blue Card", as well as the Chief of

Police here in North Kingstown have all been satisfied with my credentials.

But since you think you're smarter than all of them combined, here are the

local numbers you can call to report your suspicions.

Rhode Island State Police : 401-294-3371 Wickford Barracks.

401-444-1000 HQ Scituate

http://www.risp.ri.gov/

[ Col. O'Donnell is the older brother of a friend of mine. ]

Now slither off to make an ass of yourself, again.

I think ass is standard issue with him.

wedding, wedding ... Spoofer General 11 January 26th 11 03:08 PM
wedding, wedding ... *e#c General 0 January 24th 11 02:52 PM
Foley Flasely Accused! Gilligan ASA 25 October 9th 06 06:39 PM
Dennis Rodman lands in jail, accused of drunken boating Larry Hill General 3 September 10th 03 05:19 AM