Default Today - More Krause Krap

On 8/10/12 8:36 AM, John H. wrote:

It's worth posting even more of whatever offends Herring...

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On 8/10/2012 8:36 AM, John H. wrote:

Brilliant editing.

Modern Definitions - More Krause Krap John H.[_5_] General 1 August 9th 12 02:12 PM
Could it be Krause? JustWait[_2_] General 2 March 29th 12 05:02 PM
Yo Krause [email protected] General 13 September 28th 07 01:21 AM
I have had it with you Krause *JimH* General 20 September 10th 05 01:15 AM
Where is Krause? Jack Goff General 42 June 17th 05 05:37 PM