Default Are you all going to........

On 7/22/2012 5:32 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 7/22/12 5:10 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 22, 4:01 pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 22, 2:50 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 7/22/2012 3:02 PM, wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:32:27 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

...IGNORE the Politically based posts on here, or keep feeding the
troll??????

Dam........

Consider the problem. If they can't talk Harry or politics, what will
they talk about.

I can't get more than 3-4 people to respond to a reasonable and open
ended boating post, but I can post some inflammatory political crap
and keep them going for days. If I can't talk boating, I can at least
have some fun with the knee-jerk crowd.

I would be happy to discuss boating matters with you.

me too!

No one is stopping any of you.

Harry, no one is stopping you from making quality boating threads/
posts either

*I* am stopping me. I make my boating posts elsewhere, where the waters
aren't polluted with mindless, non-boating right-wing assholes.

You don't know how much we appreciate that.

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

...IGNORE the Politically based posts on here, or keep feeding the
troll??????

Dam........

Consider the problem. If they can't talk Harry or politics, what will
they talk about.

I can't get more than 3-4 people to respond to a reasonable and open
ended boating post, but I can post some inflammatory political crap
and keep them going for days. If I can't talk boating, I can at least
have some fun with the knee-jerk crowd.

I would be happy to discuss boating matters with you.

me too!

No one is stopping any of you.

Harry, no one is stopping you from making quality boating threads/
posts either

It's difficult when one doesn't have a boat.

Mine got a lot of hours on it this past week and a half. My friend from Holland came over with his
grandson (16 year-old) and went to Solomon's Island with us. The grandson is named Tim also. He'd
never done any tubing, and got a hell of a charge out of it. After getting flipped once, he kept
after me to try it again. The Yamaha 150 won every time, although he got damn good at hanging on to
the tube. But, it's hard to hang on going 50 mph in a tube that's already flipped!

You have an evil streak.;-)

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

...IGNORE the Politically based posts on here, or keep feeding the
troll??????

Dam........

Consider the problem. If they can't talk Harry or politics, what will
they talk about.

I can't get more than 3-4 people to respond to a reasonable and open
ended boating post, but I can post some inflammatory political crap
and keep them going for days. If I can't talk boating, I can at least
have some fun with the knee-jerk crowd.

I would be happy to discuss boating matters with you.

me too!

No one is stopping any of you.

Harry, no one is stopping you from making quality boating threads/
posts either

*I* am stopping me. I make my boating posts elsewhere, where the waters
aren't polluted with mindless, non-boating right-wing assholes.

Why dont you make your Political posts " elsewhere " ?????

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

He loved every minute of it!
Tim Tim is offline

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hey! He's in good company!

He'd
never done any tubing, and got a hell of a charge out of it. After getting flipped once, he kept
after me to try it again. The Yamaha 150 won every time, although he got damn good at hanging on to
the tube. But, it's hard to hang on going 50 mph in a tube that's already flipped!

Same way at water skiing. but that sounded like fun. I used to water
ski at that speed. Puts a pretty good strain on you, but you get some
great excercise.

You have an evil streak.;-)

He loved every minute of it!

I would have too!

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

One of the grandsons mentioned water skis while at Solomon's. I suppose that'll be next on the list.
I know nothing about them, although I've done it (and busted a couple ribs last time out). I'm
hoping there are skis which fit several different size kids/adults. There's no way I'm going to buy
a half dozen sets of water skis.
Tim Tim is offline

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

John, about all water ski's have an adjustable binding. I'd start out
with some flat ski's first. Easy to get out of the water, little drag
and they ride good. Slalom ski's are a bit trickier. They are
tunneled for hard cornering and drag. They're made mostly for skii'ing
mono ski or competition.

But since then (70's) Water ski's have come a long way in design.
Here's something that the kids would probably enjoy. they're a good
beginner ski, and you can ride easy on them or get wicked.

i have no affiliation with the seller. I'm posting this for example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-O-BRIEN-...em4168a4 f542

can.com wrote:
On 7/22/12 4:44 PM, Tim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Tim. I'll look into them.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:24:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John, about all water ski's have an adjustable binding. I'd start out
with some flat ski's first. Easy to get out of the water, little drag
and they ride good. Slalom ski's are a bit trickier. They are
tunneled for hard cornering and drag. They're made mostly for skii'ing
mono ski or competition.

But since then (70's) Water ski's have come a long way in design.
Here's something that the kids would probably enjoy. they're a good
beginner ski, and you can ride easy on them or get wicked.

i have no affiliation with the seller. I'm posting this for example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-O-BRIEN-...em4168a4 f542

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.