Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anyone you know...

The Fox News blog had a number of posters the other day making snide
remarks about Andy Griffith, including some expressing joy that he was
dead. I see no need to "dignify" those remarks by reposting them here.
They are available on a number of sites now.

The remarks, however, reminded me of our little poster from Connecticut.
They were full of deranged conspiracy theories, mindless and made-up
slurs, threats to kill people or do them bodily harm, scenarios about
rape and child abuse, bizarre portmanteauing of deliberately
misinterpreted claims on Fox News, denial of reality, and so on and so
forth. Then, some of the posters there whined about *why* so many people
think Fox News audiences are members of a psychotic hate group.

It must be really interesting around that dinner table in Connecticut.