Default 21 million...

On 6/21/12 12:30 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 6/21/2012 12:21 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:16:11 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message

On 6/20/12 5:58 PM, Califbill wrote:

Lots of those Liberal Arts degrees are professors at college. Making
way more than they should earn.

As if you were somehow qualified to make such a judgment.

-------------------------------
Probably more qualified than you. I took a lot of classes while
getting my
degree, still take classes. Being employed in an industry where high
pay
and responsibility went hand in hand, I can see very little
responsibility
by a lot of professors, including my stepfather when he was still
alive and
teaching. a lot of those profs did not give a crap if the students
got the
information or not. Did not matter if it was the inability of the
student
or the professor as to why the message was not received. With both
tenure
and union, is damn near inpossible to fire a teacher these days.

I think the lesson about liberal arts degrees is in the immigration
statistics. Asians have overtaken Hispanics as the highest number
immigrants and they are predominantly engineers, coming here on H1B
visas to fill jobs the American kids who took underwater basket
weaving in college can't.

LOL, funny but sad too...

It's always funny when an uneducated miserable little failure like you
comments on the "edu-ma-cation" system.

wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message

[...]

Besides basketweaving, what is a liberal arts grad qualified to do these
days. I don't suppose there were many of them working at NASA except
maybe as clerical workers.

wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message

[...]

Not the system m'boy, we're talking about liberal artsmanship. (another
way of saying "Gee, I don't know what to do with my life")