Default Some great stuff for boaters...

....who wax their boats more than once every twelve years.

On the RV forum I frequent, some folks were talking about a new product they'd discovered for waxing
their RVs. The stuff is Turtle Wax Ice, and it was getting rave reviews. So, I bought a bottle to
see if it did as they were saying. This is the stuff:

http://www.turtlewax.com/product-detail.aspx?prodid=90

It can be used in sunlight, but it needs to rubbed off quickly. It doesn't harm rubber or turn it
white like regular waxes.

Nice stuff to use.Did a great job on the boat today.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 5, 6:50*pm, John H. wrote:
...who wax their boats more than once every twelve years.

On the RV forum I frequent, some folks were talking about a new product they'd discovered for waxing
their RVs. The stuff is Turtle Wax Ice, and it was getting rave reviews. So, I bought a bottle to
see if it did as they were saying. This is the stuff:

http://www.turtlewax.com/product-detail.aspx?prodid=90

It can be used in sunlight, but it needs to rubbed off quickly. It doesn't harm rubber or turn it
white like regular waxes.

Nice stuff to use.Did a great job on the boat today.

Ah! You answered my question about what kind of wax you used. I asked
it in the other thread.

On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:15:39 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:50:54 -0400, John H.
wrote:

...who wax their boats more than once every twelve years.

On the RV forum I frequent, some folks were talking about a new product they'd discovered for waxing
their RVs. The stuff is Turtle Wax Ice, and it was getting rave reviews. So, I bought a bottle to
see if it did as they were saying. This is the stuff:

http://www.turtlewax.com/product-detail.aspx?prodid=90

It can be used in sunlight, but it needs to rubbed off quickly. It doesn't harm rubber or turn it
white like regular waxes.

Nice stuff to use.Did a great job on the boat today.

If that stuff has any silicone in it, you'll wish you had never heard
of it, if you ever need any sort of boat repair. Ask your local
fiberglass guru.

No silicone that I know of. What would be a give-a-way as to silicone content? It's totally
non-abrasive.

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 17:48:02 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

...who wax their boats more than once every twelve years.

On the RV forum I frequent, some folks were talking about a new product they'd discovered for waxing
their RVs. The stuff is Turtle Wax Ice, and it was getting rave reviews. So, I bought a bottle to
see if it did as they were saying. This is the stuff:

http://www.turtlewax.com/product-detail.aspx?prodid=90

It can be used in sunlight, but it needs to rubbed off quickly. It doesn't harm rubber or turn it
white like regular waxes.

Nice stuff to use.Did a great job on the boat today.

If that stuff has any silicone in it, you'll wish you had never heard
of it, if you ever need any sort of boat repair. Ask your local
fiberglass guru.

No silicone that I know of. What would be a give-a-way as to silicone content? It's totally
non-abrasive.

I'm not sure and even the MSDS doesn't accurately describe what is in
it.

So far I've not found anything bad about it, except that it dries fairly fast on a hot hood and the
streaks won't come off with just rubbing. Another coat sprayed on and immediately wiped solves the
problem. (The directions call for immediate 'buffing' with a micro fiber rag.) On a cool surface,
there is no rush to buff it.

This stuff is great! John H.[_4_] General 15 May 19th 08 08:22 PM
OT - Scary Global Warming Stuff on History Channel (Call to Arms for Vets/Boaters) Vic Smith General 66 November 14th 07 11:04 PM
Great Stuff Bobsprit ASA 0 August 23rd 04 05:53 PM
Announce: Great Gift for Boaters! user Marketplace 0 December 15th 03 01:02 AM
For Auction: Great Gifts for boaters! user General 0 December 9th 03 04:39 PM