Default Here's what the blinders on people don't understand about stand your ground

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/colu...cle1233609.ece

On 6/5/2012 11:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/canthelpbutargue,that's what I am here for...

Her lungs are clearing up nicely, we might be able to ride tomorrow. Had
a few laps Sunday, might be back racing by the weekend...
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 5, 10:17*am, JustWait wrote:
On 6/5/2012 11:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/canthelpbutargue,that'swhat I am here for...

Her lungs are clearing up nicely, we might be able to ride tomorrow. Had
a few laps Sunday, might be back racing by the weekend...

I hope so.like anyone, she doesn't need to be sick. The best to her.

On Jun 5, 11:17*am, JustWait wrote:
On 6/5/2012 11:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/canthelpbutargue,that'swhat I am here for...

Her lungs are clearing up nicely, we might be able to ride tomorrow. Had
a few laps Sunday, might be back racing by the weekend...

I hope she's feeling better real soon !!