Default Yo Tim!

Milley (the Goose) is a happy camper again. The new oil ($27 worth) and NGK BP6ES's are making her
purr like a (loud) kitten.

Thanks for the tips!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 1, 7:53*am, John H. wrote:
Milley (the Goose) is a happy camper again. The new oil ($27 worth) and NGK BP6ES's are making her
purr like a (loud) kitten.

Thanks for the tips!

Great talking with you about the Goose, John. One of these days I'll
restore the Ambassador and maybe ride out to Alexandria, but as you
know,I have some health issues to resolve and come to terms with, And
I'd also have to get rid of that idiotic stock seat!

But anyhow, I'm glad it all came together for you.

On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 22:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Jun 1, 7:53*am, John H. wrote:
Milley (the Goose) is a happy camper again. The new oil ($27 worth) and NGK BP6ES's are making her
purr like a (loud) kitten.

Thanks for the tips!

Great talking with you about the Goose, John. One of these days I'll
restore the Ambassador and maybe ride out to Alexandria, but as you
know,I have some health issues to resolve and come to terms with, And
I'd also have to get rid of that idiotic stock seat!

But anyhow, I'm glad it all came together for you.

Throw that damn thing in a pickup, bring it here, and we can get it together in a couple days. Might
not be pretty, but it'd run. I had the seat for Milley redone by a local furniture upholsterer. They
used the old pan and a picture of the one I had on the 850T to make a saddle for the Mille. Cost me
$100. Cheap. It's been on the bike for almost twenty years. Lasted much longer than the Corbin that
was on the 850T.

On Jun 1, 7:53*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

The guy who didn't. Know not to use 2 stroke oil in a 4 stroke engine
will help Tim rebuild a motorcycle?
Lord help us all!

On 6/2/2012 9:02 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:12 am, John wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 22:58:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 1, 7:53 am, John wrote:
[...]

You need some English tutoring.

wrote:
On Jun 1, 7:53 am, John wrote:
[...]

"The guy who didn't." isn't a complete sentence in Canada?

On Jun 1, 7:53 am, John wrote:
[...]

Both reading and writing.

On Jun 1, 7:53*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

Don, is this really the way you remember the conversation engines and oil? If so, then perhaps several of those comments about your reading ability are correct.

Or is it more of the Mutt and Jeff routine between you and Krause? You're capable of much better. Why lower yourself to that level?

On Jun 1, 7:53 am, John wrote:
[...]

He needs to be low life to be Harry's buddy.

On Jun 1, 7:53*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

That 2stroke oil business really touches a raw nerve, eh Johnny?
Don't fret, a lot better men than you have made bigger mistakes.