Default Another insane republican politician!

On 5/31/2012 1:11 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

State Rep Mike Bost (R) Ill. went nuts because the democrats in usual fashion made a deal and
then submitted a completely different law the next morning an hour before the vote in a sneaky and illegal move...

Still having a couple issues on the track, stayed a bit longer today but
she is still having issues. Had an xray last night, everything looks ok,
still need to get the breathing issues in order. Lot's of pollen for
weeks and weeks so far hasn't helped much....

More reports as loogie posts his machine gun trolls, proving beyond a
doubt who he is, and what he is still here for... snerk

On 5/31/12 5:52 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 1:11 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

State Rep Mike Bost (R) Ill. went nuts because the democrats in usual
fashion made a deal and
then submitted a completely different law the next morning an hour
before the vote in a sneaky and illegal move...

Still having a couple issues on the track, stayed a bit longer today but
she is still having issues. Had an xray last night, everything looks ok,
still need to get the breathing issues in order. Lot's of pollen for
weeks and weeks so far hasn't helped much....

More reports as loogie posts his machine gun trolls, proving beyond a
doubt who he is, and what he is still here for... snerk

Yeah, what are you here for? Do you get paid for proving daily you're an
ignorant little ****?

BTW, the best thing your daughter can do is find a boyfriend with a
decent job, move in with him, and get the hell away from you.

On 5/31/2012 5:56 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

The best thing you can do is pray we never meet...

On 5/31/12 6:04 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 5:56 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Why is that, little man? What do you think you are going to do?

On Thu, 31 May 2012 17:52:33 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Had an xray last night, everything looks ok,
still need to get the breathing issues in order. Lot's of pollen for
weeks and weeks so far hasn't helped much....

===

Does her helmet have a built in dust mask? I'd assume that riding
around on a dirt track would put you in the way of a *lot* of
breathable dust, dirt, debris, etc. That's bad for your lungs and
bronchials of course. Hopefully you are checking with a doctor on
all of this?

wrote:

Had an xray last night, everything looks ok,
still need to get the breathing issues in order. Lot's of pollen for
weeks and weeks so far hasn't helped much....

===

Does her helmet have a built in dust mask? I'd assume that riding
around on a dirt track would put you in the way of a *lot* of
breathable dust, dirt, debris, etc. That's bad for your lungs and
bronchials of course. Hopefully you are checking with a doctor on
all of this?

The helmet does have a small "filter" but it's useless. Sometimes I wear
a mask at the track but until recently Jess hasn't had any issues. Right
now she has a slight Bronchitis but I am sure as soon as she knocks that
out, she will be back to normal as does the doctor.

Yes, we work directly with a doctor who understands the pressure Jess
puts on her body in her sport and is available for consultations too
most afternoons. We are lucky to have this guy, he even calls back when
he says he will, he likes Jess and I a lot. We went last night for an
x-ray and followup, they think she should work this one out on her own
without any meds other than sinus wash..

At the track this season we are also lucky to be working with a
coach/trainer on borrow this from a local WMA pro team. She is a great
coach and was at the track today when I pulled Jess off because of a
drop in her blood O2 sat levels (which I monitor along with heart rate
and BP at the gym and the track/races)... Not sure if it was the
bronchitis or anxiety over it, but she wasn't getting air so we called
it a day. She just finished a round in the gym tonight though, air
conditioned and humidified, says she felt pretty good. To me her skin
looked good, I think she has this on the run.

Good boating and good day!

wrote:

Had an xray last night, everything looks ok,
still need to get the breathing issues in order. Lot's of pollen for
weeks and weeks so far hasn't helped much....

===

Does her helmet have a built in dust mask? *I'd assume that riding
around on a dirt track would put you in the way of a *lot* of
breathable dust, dirt, debris, etc. * That's bad for your lungs and
bronchials of course. * Hopefully you are checking with a doctor on
all of this?

... and either cleaning or replacing that mask filter every time out.
You can just imagine what could grow in that environment if not looked
after.

wrote:

Had an xray last night, everything looks ok,
still need to get the breathing issues in order. Lot's of pollen for
weeks and weeks so far hasn't helped much....

===

Does her helmet have a built in dust mask? I'd assume that riding
around on a dirt track would put you in the way of a *lot* of
breathable dust, dirt, debris, etc. That's bad for your lungs and
bronchials of course. Hopefully you are checking with a doctor on
all of this?

.. and either cleaning or replacing that mask filter every time out.
You can just imagine what could grow in that environment if not looked
after.

Pfffftttt, you could eat off her gear... even the bike. We spend a
substantial amount of time with cleaners and very small brushes, each
and evey ride... Change air filters every ride, Oil filter every other
ride, oil every ride, fork oil every 20 hours, shock oil...............