Default For the aging golfers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrpq5...layer_embedded

I loved this piece.

On May 4, 9:10*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrpq5...layer_embedded

I loved this piece.

That is cool. When I get old I'd like to winter there.

can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrpq5...layer_embedded

I loved this piece.

That is cool. When I get old I'd like to winter there.

I like the carts, but I don't think I could tolerate that community.
It's like a nursing home for the ambulatory.

My mom moved to south Florida after my father died. She seemed to like
it. That part of Florida is just too hot for me for half the year.

can.com *wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrpq5...layer_embedded

I loved this piece.

That is cool. *When I get old I'd like to winter there.

I like the carts, but I don't think I could tolerate that community.
It's like a nursing home for the ambulatory.

My mom moved to south Florida after my father died. She seemed to like
it. That part of Florida is just too hot for me for half the year.

Funny how seniors like the heat.
We'd be sweating visiting her at the nursing home while she was comfy
as could be.... Sometimes wearing flannel.