bob bob is offline

Default keeping the promise

remember that little promise so many of us made for the new year...to
keep this a boating group? let's give it another try. can't we all get
along?

On 4/22/12 5:36 AM, bob wrote:
remember that little promise so many of us made for the new year...to
keep this a boating group? let's give it another try. can't we all get
along?

This isn't the place for interesting boating posts and hasn't been for
years. If you want boating posts, find a moderated group on line. There
are many from which to choose.

On 4/22/2012 8:18 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/22/12 5:36 AM, bob wrote:
remember that little promise so many of us made for the new year...to
keep this a boating group? let's give it another try. can't we all get
along?

This isn't the place for interesting boating posts and hasn't been for
years. If you want boating posts, find a moderated group on line. There
are many from which to choose.

harrys right bob go for the moderated boating groups harry hasnt
successfully participated in any moderated groups so the likelihood you
could find an uncontaminated one is very good find a good one and
report back to us well all switch over

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:18:34 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

This isn't the place for interesting boating posts and hasn't been for
years.

===

Translation: Harry, aka ex-man, is not interested in hearing about
other people's boats.

That's too bad but is yet another aspect of his dysfunctional
personality. My advice is to have a thick skin regarding Harry and
post away regarding your boat. Maybe it will be contagious.

We're in the process of planning a cruise down to the Florida Keys for
some fishing, R & R, and change of scenery. Stay tuned for further
updates. Any recommendations for good places to hang out in the
Keys? One of our past favorites is Snapper's on the south side of Key
Largo near the Dove Creek resort.

http://www.snapperskeylargo.com/

wrote:

This isn't the place for interesting boating posts and hasn't been for
years.

===

Translation: Harry, aka ex-man, is not interested in hearing about
other people's boats.

That's too bad but is yet another aspect of his dysfunctional
personality. My advice is to have a thick skin regarding Harry and
post away regarding your boat. Maybe it will be contagious.

We're in the process of planning a cruise down to the Florida Keys for
some fishing, R& R, and change of scenery. Stay tuned for further
updates. Any recommendations for good places to hang out in the
Keys? One of our past favorites is Snapper's on the south side of Key
Largo near the Dove Creek resort.

http://www.snapperskeylargo.com/

As I said, *this* isn't the place for *interesting* boating posts. Don't
forgot to share the "dots" from that really interesting program that
shows your boat's progress on a chart. Wow. Fascinating stuff.

wrote:

[...]

Actually Harry, Wayne is trying to set a good example here. Why do you
persist in dissing the efforts of Wayne and others to initiate boating
discussions. It would seem that you have lost all interest in boating
since you became boatless. (imaginary twin screw volvo powered world
cruiser aside)

On 4/22/2012 1:13 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:13:47 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why do (nearly every one of) you respond to all of Harry's posts. He
comes here for attention and it seems you can't show him with enough!

Ditto with Justwait, BAR, Canuck, jps, Happy John, Oscar, *e#c,
iboaterer, and I probably missed some.

Prove me wrong? Search for the last boating post any of them have
made. In fact, check out their machine gun postings on everything BUT
boats.

If you are bright enough to realize that the Zimmerman, the Hatteras,
and the twin screw volvo are just rambling braggadocio of a perpetual
malcontent, why the hell do you keep going there, stirring the pot?

If you don't stir the pot it will burn. Nothing burns Harry's ass more
than lack of attention.

And all the political bull**** IS interesting? Thats a laugh.

wrote:

[...]

Some of it is more interesting than 99.9% of the so-called boating posts
here, most of which are banal and mundane, just like the one I posted
here earlier today. Hell, there aren't even enough actual salt water
boaters here to discuss the different results you get from different
bottom paints along the East Coast. The three actual outboard mechanics
I recall posting here are long gone. There probably aren't a half-dozen
guys here who actually have boats and even fewer who can write a
cohesive sentence about them.

Had the weather cooperated, we were going to hop along the far side of
Chesapeake Bay to a spot for a combo lunch-dinner seafood treat. Maybe
next weekend. A "boating" trip of no great interest.

On Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:36:33 AM UTC-4, bob wrote:
remember that little promise so many of us made for the new year...to
keep this a boating group? let's give it another try. can't we all get
along?

Sounds like a winner to me! Let's give it a shot.

Keeping safe X ` Man[_3_] General 20 December 12th 11 03:48 PM
Republicans keep on keeping on... X-Man[_2_] General 154 August 9th 11 02:04 PM
The gift that keeps on...keeping on. H the K General 43 July 28th 09 08:50 PM
Keeping your number John Cairns ASA 0 October 16th 05 02:01 AM
Keeping With The New Theme MafiaMuthaFoker Power Boat Racing 0 July 24th 03 12:00 PM