Default Any More Questions About Hybrids and EV

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville...s-come-slowly-
for-hybrid.html

In article ,
says...

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville...s-come-slowly-
for-hybrid.html

Damned technology. FOX doesn't like it.

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 08:22:03 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville...s-come-slowly-
for-hybrid.html

Damned technology. FOX doesn't like it.

Damned fiscal reality, the left hates it.

I love technology but I am not going to pay twice as much, just to say
I have it.

I'm sorry, I missed the part of the article that says it costs twice as
much to buy, then operate for several years a hybrid. Cost twice as much
as WHAT?

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 08:22:03 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville...s-come-slowly-
for-hybrid.html

Damned technology. FOX doesn't like it.

Damned fiscal reality, the left hates it.

I love technology but I am not going to pay twice as much, just to say
I have it.

"Fiscal reality" has little to do with car buying.
It's all pure bling for most people.
Those buying Volts have no more problem coughing up the cash than buyers
of any +30k car.
You can google up +30k cars, and they are legion.
Not a one makes "fiscal reality" sense to me.
But for those that usually drive 30-40 miles a day, and have a garage
with a electrical outlet, well.
Not going to gas station, not caring about gas prices, giving your usual
gas station the finger as you pass it by, is...priceless bling.
That's all aside from the cutting edge technology and other good marks
the Volt gets.
If I were a car bling person, that's my kind of bling.
But since I'm a *extreme* fiscal realist, I consider buying *any* new
car to be fiscally irresponsible bling.

On 4/6/2012 8:00 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:30:54 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 08:22:03 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville...s-come-slowly-
for-hybrid.html

Damned technology. FOX doesn't like it.

Damned fiscal reality, the left hates it.

I love technology but I am not going to pay twice as much, just to say
I have it.

In reality? Somebody, that has to be on the cutting edge, will. That
is OK. All new technology, whether it is shod horses, horseless
carriages, electric lights, color TVs, etc. is costly, but that is the
price of moving forward.

I'm not going to pay that much, either. At this point in my life, I
just can't justify the luxury of having bragging rights for new
technology, but somebody can. They will help carry us forward into the
22nd century, just as those folks at the end of the 19th century an
beginning of the 20th century carried us forward by buying horseless
carriages.

New technology costs a lot. Somebody has to pay for it and if it is as
great a national leap forward as the "Space Race" was, I'm fine with
the Feds financing it.

In any event, Neo-Luddite losers like BAR and Canuck, cannot hold back
the future any more than their predecessors could.

....and you are going to decide which technology is worth putting money
into.. ignorant...

wrote:

[...]

No one is going to trust you to make any significant decisions about
anything.

wrote:

[...]

Why are you stalking me harry?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

What problem does electric vehicles solve? What problems does electric
vehicles create?

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, Little Toad, but I'm not Zimmerman.

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:31:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

What problem did the Wright Flyer solve? What problems did airplanes
create?

(Your grammar is atrocious.)

The Wright brothers solved the problem of how to perform powered flight.

Airplanes have not created any problems they just make things happen
faster.

two questions Helena General 2 December 31st 08 04:27 AM
O/T Questions Keith nuttle General 1 October 9th 08 09:46 PM
How about some questions? Hero In A Half Shell General 3 September 18th 08 01:11 PM
Speaking of Hybrids .... Eisboch General 4 November 11th 07 10:35 PM
Metal Keel, fin, finish, repair, questions, questions Lester Evans Boat Building 1 April 23rd 06 04:00 PM