Default OT Gmail

Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?
--
O M G

On Jan 24, 6:56*pm, Oscar
wrote:
Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?
--
O M G

Nope.

In article om,
says...

Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?

Google is implementing its new non-privacy policy today.

On 1/24/2012 6:56 PM, Oscar wrote:
Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?

Yes, a lot of folks... There was a huge solar storm and today there is a
lot of **** effected... It is a big one, weather and service personnel
that fly over the poles are taking precautions today because of the huge
release of radiation...

On 24/01/2012 6:25 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 1/24/2012 6:56 PM, Oscar wrote:
Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?

Yes, a lot of folks... There was a huge solar storm and today there is a
lot of **** effected... It is a big one, weather and service personnel
that fly over the poles are taking precautions today because of the huge
release of radiation...

My SUT did it.
--
No mater how liberally you try to ignore rationality and reality,
reality always wins in the end.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:56:08 -0500, Oscar wrote:

Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?

I was having problems with my golf GPS today. It took a long time to acquire satellites and gave me
some screwy distances, at first. Then it straightened out - got five satellites, but started forcing
my balls into sand traps. Eight traps later I finally finished the 18 holes - with a 92.

Damn solar flares!

On 1/25/2012 5:56 PM, Happy John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:56:08 -0500, wrote:

Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?

I was having problems with my golf GPS today. It took a long time to acquire satellites and gave me
some screwy distances, at first. Then it straightened out - got five satellites, but started forcing
my balls into sand traps. Eight traps later I finally finished the 18 holes - with a 92.

Damn solar flares!

I'll bet your golf gps uses google maps. You'll soon be bombarded with
ads selling golf balls.

--
O M G

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:15:22 -0500, Oscar wrote:

On 1/25/2012 5:56 PM, Happy John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:56:08 -0500, wrote:

Anyone having problems with Gmail POP or SMTP today?

I was having problems with my golf GPS today. It took a long time to acquire satellites and gave me
some screwy distances, at first. Then it straightened out - got five satellites, but started forcing
my balls into sand traps. Eight traps later I finally finished the 18 holes - with a 92.

Damn solar flares!

I'll bet your golf gps uses google maps. You'll soon be bombarded with
ads selling golf balls.

At the rate I lose them, that'd be a good thing.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 25, 4:56*pm, Happy John wrote:

.. Then it straightened out - got five satellites, but started forcing
my balls into sand traps.

didn't that hurt?

Gmail users - be careful JohnH General 19 June 16th 06 09:16 PM
GMAIL jiminfl General 15 June 2nd 06 08:40 PM
free gmail invites NAV Cruising 0 July 23rd 05 02:19 AM
More Gmail Accounts Gary General 2 March 12th 05 09:43 PM
Want a gmail account? Marshall Banana General 14 January 11th 05 05:43 PM